qooppoop
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
College - Wadham

Is anyone else in the same boat? I haven't gotten any emails from them at all yet, except from a reply one time when I asked for feedback on my interview.

I kinda worry that they have got the wrong email down for me or something, and that other offer holders are getting emails that I'm not. I have a friend who got an offer from Oxford, and her college has sent her various emails in the past so idk, but maybe I'm just being paranoid...
ConicalFlask
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I wouldn't worry about it, especially if Wadham is a college that randomly assigns accommodation in the first year (I'm not sure if it does so check that). There's really nothing they need to contact you about until after A level results day, at which point there'll be a bunch of forms to sign etc. I had an unconditional offer which I accepted late April, and I didn't hear anything from my college until August because there's no reason for them to start organising things until they know exactly who is and isn't coming.
Glushko
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Just to confirm that Wadham don't allocate accommodation until after A-Level results have been confirmed in the summer, so there's no particular reason you'd expect to have received any communications from the college since January. If there is something in particular you're concerned that you might be missing out on, it's probably best to contact their Admissions Administrator via e-mail to check.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (606)
33.82%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (750)
41.85%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (356)
19.87%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (80)
4.46%

Watched Threads