Thoughts on girls with nipple piercings Watch

Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
They can look sexy but make me clench up. I'm very sensitive and friends have said it's quite sore. I had a friend who's piercing got infected too...:nooo:
Leahmitch
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
They can look sexy but make me clench up. I'm very sensitive and friends have said it's quite sore. I had a friend who's piercing got infected too...:nooo:
I think mind have kinda healed up now (I’ve had them Done for 3 months). Mine aren’t sensitive but I’m not gonna lie, personally for me they restrict me from going a lot of things which is annoying. I’ve noticed that I’ve got a keloid on one of my nipples due to the piercings, I’m hoping that’s not a since of infection
fallen_acorns
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
fun to date/play with, but would never marry.
Leahmitch
Rep:
?
(Original post by fallen_acorns)
Like you wouldn’t marry someone with nipple piercings?
fallen_acorns
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Leahmitch)
Like you wouldn’t marry someone with nipple piercings?
yes.

I would marry someone who had them when they were younger, but then took them out/grew out of it - we all do rebelious/experimental things when young, thats perfectly fine. But I wouldn't marry a girl who still had them - its a pretty clear warning sign for me.
Leahmitch
Rep:
?
yes.

I would marry someone who had them when they were younger, but then took them out/grew out of it - we all do rebelious/experimental things when young, thats perfectly fine. But I wouldn't marry a girl who still had them - its a pretty clear warning sign for me.
I respect that but personally I think that would be a pretty odd reason not to marry someone. The only time I would take mine out is when I was pregnant, if my husband expected me to take them out before I was pregnant because he didn’t like them then he would have to divorce me. I’m 17 and I have mine done, I didn’t do it out of rebellion or experimentation, I did it because I really liked the look of them. I know they’re not the same but in this incase I’m going say piercings are like tattoos, my boyfriend has a massive stupid tattoo on his leg which can easily be seen when he wears shorts, he got his tattoo for the most oddest reason ever😂 I plan to plan my boyfriend (I know I’ve really fallen in love) but not marrying him just because of his tattoo would be a very bad reason
purple milk
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Why not?
Darcy37
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I think they r a personal thing. Id love to get mine done but big boobs so worry they would be visible & that puts me off.
Karisa96
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I personally wouldn't.
But it's up to the individual, if you want them done, then go for it, it's not up to us to judge.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Darcy37)
I think they r a personal thing. Id love to get mine done but big boobs so worry they would be visible & that puts me off.
Pierced nipples are visible through clothing regardless of breast size. It looks more like your nipples are constantly hard rather than it being obvious they are pierced.

I love mine.
Spanx
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by sinfonietta)
Pierced nipples are visible through clothing regardless of breast size. It looks more like your nipples are constantly hard rather than it being obvious they are pierced.

I love mine.
I think they're hard constantly because you love them so much...

Kaffee_1998
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm up for it
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Some of the replies here are ****ing stupid :laugh:

Yous have weird outlooks on life, man
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I’m not a fan of piercings on women. If you want jewellery just wear it, most women should wear more around the neck or wrists.
Lyndsey.95
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I'm not a fan of it.
Racash
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I have big boobs (36L) and absolutely love mine. To be fair some clothes you can notice them in, some you can’t. I’m a bit of a show off so really not bothered if people can see them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (532)
66.67%
No (266)
33.33%

Watched Threads