Jackgcsehelp
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Hey I have English literature ( power and conflict and inspector calls and unseen poetry) and business paper 1. Any tips , targets r 7s in both. 😊
skent6
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Jackgcsehelp)
Hey I have English literature ( power and conflict and inspector calls and unseen poetry) and business paper 1. Any tips , targets r 7s in both. 😊
I don’t do business so can’t help there but English lit learn about 3-4 quotes from each poem so you are prepared and make sure you have an understanding of the context of each poem too. For An Inspector Calls just learn about 3 quotes per character then you are prepared if the question relates to a character or a theme as you can just apply those character quotes to the theme. The unseen poetry just try to analyse each quote in as much detail as possible to get good marks. I did all of this and got a 7 in my mock too so I hope they help 👍
Mateen123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by skent6)
I don’t do business so can’t help there but English lit learn about 3-4 quotes from each poem so you are prepared and make sure you have an understanding of the context of each poem too. For An Inspector Calls just learn about 3 quotes per character then you are prepared if the question relates to a character or a theme as you can just apply those character quotes to the theme. The unseen poetry just try to analyse each quote in as much detail as possible to get good marks. I did all of this and got a 7 in my mock too so I hope they help 👍
if you're doing WJEC EDUQAS use notes from the outwoodgrange academy- it is for poetry anthology and will get you at least 12-13 marks per poem
Jackgcsehelp
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
Thank you everyone! I’ll be sure to use them tips, I was told by my teacher to only revise 5 in depth poems so that’s what I did I don’t know if that’s bad or good tho
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19
  • University of Roehampton
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19
  • Swansea University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (50)
18.59%
Labour (108)
40.15%
Liberal Democrats (56)
20.82%
Green Party (16)
5.95%
Brexit Party (7)
2.6%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (0)
0%
SNP (4)
1.49%
Plaid Cymru (5)
1.86%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (0)
0%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (0)