M1 Cameras HELP! Watch

Perry1993
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hi guys

UPDATE: it was the yellow temp cans that cover all four lanes that would of flashed me, I’m in a van so it was only the front windscreen that I thought I seen the flash in

Driving down the M1 today doing roughly 56 Near East Midlands airport in which they are doing temp roadworks (50mph) I think I may of been flashed but it looked to of been from the front above me so I’m intrigued to see if they do flash from the front and if any body could assist with what kinda penalty i can get?
On the other hand I’m not certain I was flashed and it could of been a lorry flashing to let another driver in, I’m not sure.

Thanks
Last edited by Perry1993; 3 weeks ago
Democracy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Perry1993)
Hi guys

UPDATE: it was the yellow temp cans that cover all four lanes that would of flashed me, I’m in a van so it was only the front windscreen that I thought I seen the flash in

Driving down the M1 today doing roughly 56 Near East Midlands airport in which they are doing temp roadworks (50mph) I think I may of been flashed but it looked to of been from the front above me so I’m intrigued to see if they do flash from the front and if any body could assist with what kinda penalty i can get?
On the other hand I’m not certain I was flashed and it could of been a lorry flashing to let another driver in, I’m not sure.

Thanks
Did it look like this?

Spoiler:
Show

If so, that's an average speed check camera and they don't flash. The best thing to do is to wait 14 days and see if you get a NIP in the post.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (82)
16.17%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (53)
10.45%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (92)
18.15%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (75)
14.79%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (53)
10.45%
How can I be the best version of myself? (152)
29.98%

Watched Threads