India launches airstrikes on Pakistan across disputed Kashmir Border. Watch

TheNamesBond.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...eF8?li=BBoPWjQ

Tensions are high, the elections are near in India and an air strike such as this will no doubt increase these tensions closer to the time of elections.
Last edited by TheNamesBond.; 3 weeks ago
TheNamesBond.
Rep:
?
Name:  E101324E-EB94-4999-A632-74FB3C247616.jpeg
Views: 10
Size:  27.8 KB
username4477194
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Why would they do that? :confused: Its stupid
kaushikp
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Beth xxx)
The air strike was against a Jaish-e-Mohammad training camp (a group which has been designated as a terrorist organisation by India UK USA Canada Australia etc and even Pakistan themselves). that organisation claimed responsibility for the a suicide bombing attack on Indian Army personnel killing 40 which happened last week
Last edited by kaushikp; 3 weeks ago
bloomer36
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Supporting India all the way.

- A British Arab
Last edited by bloomer36; 3 weeks ago
TheNamesBond.
Rep:
?
(Original post by kaushikp)
The air strike was against a Jaish-e-Mohammad training camp (a group which has been designated as a terrorist organisation by India UK USA Canada Australia etc and even Pakistan themselves). that organisation claimed responsibility for the a suicide bombing attack on Indian Army personnel killing 40 which happened last week
I believe the crossing of said border was not only for that reason, but to show Pakistan their strength and how strongly they stand on the Kashmir Border.
NickAlex12
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Two nuclear powers that waste money on their military and for a war that will never happen instead of investing in badly needed education, healthcare and infrastructure for their people
Decahedron
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Pakistan is known to be pretty **** at dealing will terrorists right under their nose.
akbar0123
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Lol they just hit a bunch of trees that’s it
Andrew97
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Do we still give these people foreign aid?
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
why can't these chaps just share the popadom ?

:bhangra:
Decahedron
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by thestudent33)
India have always been pricks
Pakistan had Osama bin Laden hiding 800 yards from their national military academy in a ****ing fortified mansion.

I would hardly call them trustworthy.
thestudent33
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Decahedron)
Pakistan had Osama bin Laden hiding 800 yards from their national military academy in a ****ing fortified mansion.

I would hardly call them trustworthy.
I didn't say Pakistan was better, I'm just pointing out India are pricks
TheNamesBond.
Rep:
?
(Original post by the bear)
why can't these chaps just share the popadom ?

:bhangra:
Because the popadom can never break evenly.
Tempest II
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Andrew97

https://fullfact.org/economy/uk-spending-foreign-aid/

We used to give money to India but if we still do then it's a rather small amount. Pakistan, on the other hand, gets the largest share of our Foreign Aid budget .
RichPiana
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Clearly just an act by Modi to gain votes for the upcoming elections.
waxdoll19
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by akbar0123)
Lol they just hit a bunch of trees that’s it
Lol keep talking - even in 2011 when Osama Bin Laden was found living in a mansion near a military base in Pakistan, Pakistanis claimed that it was a hoax. And FYI - witness accounts contradict your claim in this case.

Pakistan's strategy is simple: befriend terrorists so they don't carry out attacks domestically, and then work with them in the political game against India. I mean, why else have they taken Masood Azhar, the head of JeM, into protective custody after these attacks by his organisation, whilst giving him the freedom to release videos to his followers? And why is Hafiz Saeed, the head of Lashkar-E-Taiba who carries a US govt bounty of $10M, roaming around freely in Pakistan?

Not very Islamic, is it? Also not "Paak" (pure) - which Pakistan claims to be in its name and national anthem.

But the love Pakistan has shown towards terrorists is no secret - even after the 2011 raid President Obama said that there was a support network in Pakistan to protect Osama, but again Pakistan denied it.

And finally if Pakistan is against terrorism, as it claims, why hasn't it taken action against these terrorist organisations? Because then India, America, etc wouldn't have to get involved.
waxdoll19
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Beth xxx)
In addition to the reply you've already received, I'd like to point out that the head of the organisation being targeted here has visited the UK and spread twisted propaganda to inspire acts of terrorism against the British public and western world.

But get this: Pakistani authorities took that guy into "protective custody" after the first of these attacks by this organisation in 2016, and that is where he has been ever since. That's proof enough that Pakistan supports terrorist organisations

That's why the UK, as well as India, America and France, has played a big part in both the UN condemnation of the terror attack on an Indian convoy on 18th Feb, as well as placing more diplomatic pressure on Pakistan.
MinatoNamikaze
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Gr8 move by India, they have my full support!!!
bilal.
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by MinatoNamikaze)
Gr8 move by India, they have my full support!!!
Stupid move as no doubt jaish getting ready for some terrorist attacks in India
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.57%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.24%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (96)
17.88%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (81)
15.08%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.06%
How can I be the best version of myself? (162)
30.17%

Watched Threads