Sue23
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
For BA product and furniture design is studying abroad an option? Also, is it easy to find placements and how many people on average do them?
elle.eva
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi. are you looking to study product and furniture design at Nottingham Trent University? Or do you already attend the university? I am looking to study furniture design there but there's not many comments online about the course. I was wondering if you could answer some of my questions about the course.
(Original post by Sue23)
For BA product and furniture design is studying abroad an option? Also, is it easy to find placements and how many people on average do them?
Sue23
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi I’m going to be studying it next year. What questions do you have? 😀
(Original post by elle.eva)
Hi. are you looking to study product and furniture design at Nottingham Trent University? Or do you already attend the university? I am looking to study furniture design there but there's not many comments online about the course. I was wondering if you could answer some of my questions about the course.
elle.eva
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi thanks. I was just wondering what the course was like in general and roughly how big many students are doing the course. also my teachers are advising me to do an art foundation before I do the course, but I'm not sure if I want to. I wanted to know if you think it would be good to do one before and if anybody doing the course actually does an art foundation. also, do you think doing a furniture and product design course is better than just studying product design, as a lot of schools only offer product design and not furniture. and what do you think the adjustments will be like moving from a hectic place like London to Nottingham.
(Original post by Sue23)
Hi I’m going to be studying it next year. What questions do you have? 😀
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (17)
17.89%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (26)
27.37%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (9)
9.47%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (10)
10.53%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (5)
5.26%
I think it's an unfair expectation (26)
27.37%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (2)
2.11%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed