The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Study abroad and placements

For BA product and furniture design is studying abroad an option? Also, is it easy to find placements and how many people on average do them?
Reply 1
Hi. are you looking to study product and furniture design at Nottingham Trent University? Or do you already attend the university? I am looking to study furniture design there but there's not many comments online about the course. I was wondering if you could answer some of my questions about the course.
Original post by Sue23
For BA product and furniture design is studying abroad an option? Also, is it easy to find placements and how many people on average do them?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi I’m going to be studying it next year. What questions do you have? 😀
Original post by elle.eva
Hi. are you looking to study product and furniture design at Nottingham Trent University? Or do you already attend the university? I am looking to study furniture design there but there's not many comments online about the course. I was wondering if you could answer some of my questions about the course.
Reply 3
Hi thanks. I was just wondering what the course was like in general and roughly how big many students are doing the course. also my teachers are advising me to do an art foundation before I do the course, but I'm not sure if I want to. I wanted to know if you think it would be good to do one before and if anybody doing the course actually does an art foundation. also, do you think doing a furniture and product design course is better than just studying product design, as a lot of schools only offer product design and not furniture. and what do you think the adjustments will be like moving from a hectic place like London to Nottingham.
Original post by Sue23
Hi I’m going to be studying it next year. What questions do you have? 😀

Quick Reply

Latest