The Student Room Group

popular boy unfollwed me on instagram

so this guy whose economics lesson i used to be in used to follow be earlier and as im new to my sixth form college and hes popular and he only follows popular girls from school . now he suddenly unfollowed me on instagram and so i unfollowed him too. what could the reasons be also i have like wayy more followers than him just that im new and not very popular uptil now . any inputs could be helpful. also if i have unfollowed him and he gets to knw will it be awkward and will he tell his friends
Who cares? It's Instagram, no one gives a ****
u should of just askd him and popularity isnt everything not a hater and dat but i was in that group t may look nice as an outsider to seem popular but when u r considered as one then it s really just bulsh*t all they do is talk about boys and how ugly other girls are im not saying this is all they ever do no but these are main topics and from my experience i feel like popular boys dont always go for the popular girls
and yh he will his friends are like his bros
just be straightforward with him boys dont like that petty stuff
Original post by HowToBeABlobfish
Who cares? It's Instagram, no one gives a ****

Savage but true
I wouldn't stress about it, everyone unfollows people all the time on Instagram.
You’re just worried that you’re not ‘popular’ anymore.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by liquidconfidence
You’re just worried that you’re not ‘popular’ anymore.

True I am like I really am

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending