The Student Room Group
Leeds Conservatoire
Leeds

Leeds College Of Music 2019

Hi!

I've just firmed Leeds College of Music (LCoM) as my first choice, and was wondering if anyone else has done the same!

Scroll to see replies

Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Leeds Conservatoire
Leeds
I have! I am so excited :smile:
Reply 3
Congrats! What course?!!
Original post by JMG3011
Congrats! What course?!!

The popular degree course, what about you?
Reply 5
The Film Music course. Have you looked at accommodation yet?
I have and I am really liking Joseph Stone but I want to be near other 1st year students and I am unsure if 1st years usually go to Joseph Stone or One Mill Street. Have you looked into it?
Original post by JMG3011
The Film Music course. Have you looked at accommodation yet?
Reply 7
Yeah I have - I’ll message you and send you some of the advice I’ve been given :smile:
Original post by JMG3011
Yeah I have - I’ll message you and send you some of the advice I’ve been given :smile:

Thanks. I am new to this site (literally joined today) so I don't know how the messaging works, do you send it on here?
Reply 9
Yeah I've sent you a pm. :smile:
Original post by imogen.harper
Thanks. I am new to this site (literally joined today) so I don't know how the messaging works, do you send it on here?
Original post by JMG3011
Yeah I've sent you a pm. :smile:

thanks!
Reply 11
I’ve firmed LCM as well!
Original post by JMG3011
Hi!

I've just firmed Leeds College of Music (LCoM) as my first choice, and was wondering if anyone else has done the same!

I have as well! What course did you apply for?
Me too! What course are you doing?
Original post by alex64
I’ve firmed LCM as well!
Reply 14
Musical Theatre
cool, I'm doing production with popular music.
Original post by alex64
Musical Theatre
Reply 16
Original post by SapphireSpire
cool, I'm doing production with popular music.

Ah cool cool - do you know if there’s any applicant or freshers groups on Facebook for LCoM?
No, I've been trying to find any. I made a small group chat with two people I met at an applicant visit day on Instagram.
Original post by alex64
Ah cool cool - do you know if there’s any applicant or freshers groups on Facebook for LCoM?
Reply 18
I can’t find anything on facebook
You could try making one? That might be a way to find other people going to LCoM
Original post by alex64
I can’t find anything on facebook

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending