East slope townhouses vs East slope ensuite

Watch
violet2020
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm doing my accommodation form now for Sussex, and I can't decide if I should put East slope townhouses or East slope ensuite as my first choice.

Any advice?
excitedpresent
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by elser)
I'm doing my accommodation form now for Sussex, and I can't decide if I should put East slope townhouses or East slope ensuite as my first choice.

Any advice?
What's more important to you - having your own bath but having to spend more on rent
OR, would you prefer to save money and share your own bathroom? It all comes down to that essentially.

honestly, the new east slope does look lush ngl.
AnkXL
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I spent my first year in a flat with en-suites and it really is a luxury, but tbh it is NOT worth the money if you're not absolutely desperate for your own bathroom. Brighton is a very very expensive place to live so don't spend too much on rent.
Burrito_
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey, I am currently living en-suite East Slope. If you are thinking between only townhouse and en-suite in East Slope, I would recommend en-suite. The weekly rent is different less than 10 pounds. All doors are fire doors, and it is not very convenient to come back and forth everytime through such door, carrying your card key just to wash your hands or something.

By the way if you are interested in already living on campus earlier than September, you can do in my room. I will move out.
kbd21
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Is there a sink in the bedroom in shared east lope?
chloerachel2199
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i lived in Camber 11E which had shared bathrooms. i loved my time there, the house was amazing & it was super easy as i only shared with one other girl (although you could be sharing with two others). there isn't a sink in the bedroom but the bathrooms are so close to the rooms u don't need one! lmk if u have any questions

(Original post by kbd21)
Is there a sink in the bedroom in shared east lope?
kbd21
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by chloerachel2199)
i lived in Camber 11E which had shared bathrooms. i loved my time there, the house was amazing & it was super easy as i only shared with one other girl (although you could be sharing with two others). there isn't a sink in the bedroom but the bathrooms are so close to the rooms u don't need one! lmk if u have any questions
Thank you. That's very helpful.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (98)
39.68%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (27)
10.93%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (18)
7.29%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (57)
23.08%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (30)
12.15%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
6.88%

Watched Threads