techquinn25
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi everyone.
I have my phone upgrade coming up mid march but at the start of my current contract I got the iPhone SE but 8 months ago I brought another phone out right because I hated the phone I had, so I am currently using the Huawei p20 lite, but as my original contract with the iPhone ends next month I am unsure if I should upgrade and change my phone even though I haven't had this phone long or do I stick with the same phone. If I do upgrade I am looking at the Samsung galaxy S8. So does anyone have any advice on if I should upgrade to the Samsung galaxy S8 and it being worth it or do I stay with the Huawei p20 lite.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance.
fxlloutboyy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
if you're happy with your phone at the moment, and tbh it's probably on same spec as s8 roughly, just go sim only for a bit till you need a new phone. or if you want a new phone go for it - really up to you
techquinn25
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I feel like the question I should be asking is, what is the better phone, the Huawei p20 lite or the Samsung Galaxy S8
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by techquinn25)
I feel like the question I should be asking is, what is the better phone, the Huawei p20 lite or the Samsung Galaxy S8
The S8 is the better phone in several areas, the question is whether it's enough of an upgrade to justify signing on for another 2 year contract or whether you are happy enough with your P20 Lite and instead opt for the drastically lower cost of a sim-only contract. If you did upgrade you'd be getting a better phone in arguably the three most important areas- display, camera and performance (with the improvements to display quality are particularly significant, never mind the lack of notch), as well as a generally better built package, 4K video and the newest version of Android.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (587)
34.11%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (711)
41.31%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (344)
19.99%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.59%

Watched Threads