The Student Room Group

HMCTS summer internship?

Any one else applied for the summer HMCTS internship and heard back? Deadline for applications was a while ago and still waiting to hear if I've made it to the next stage :O

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alice3545
Any one else applied for the summer HMCTS internship and heard back? Deadline for applications was a while ago and still waiting to hear if I've made it to the next stage :O

Hey , I applied mid December and a few weeks ago I was told my application was on hold , not sure what that means? I’ve not received any information since
Original post by ard1246
I just got an email invited to interview in Nottingham. Good luck!

Good luck! When you said “just got do you mean recently received an email asking for an interview?
I seee! Before you got the interview offer did your application say “it’s on hold” ?
Original post by ard1246
Yup!
Reply 4
That's what mine says right now :smile: but not received any updates yet! what location did u apply for claire? Because it could be that each location is being dealt with separately
Same! And hmm from what I can remember I think London and Brighton? What about you?
Original post by alice3545
That's what mine says right now :smile: but not received any updates yet! what location did u apply for claire? Because it could be that each location is being dealt with separately
Ahh okay good so I still have a chance 😂 it’s seems like they are dealing with each place separately, mines been on hold for like 3 weeks tho 😤
Original post by ard1246
Yes mine was put to 'on hold' about a week before I got the email for interview. But I think it just depends on where you've applied
Reply 7
I got invited to interview on Friday for the RCJ, when are everyones interviews?
(edited 5 years ago)
Congratulations, for what area? I have not heard back yet
Original post by J smithy
I got invited to interview on Friday for the RCJ, when are everyones interviews?
Reply 9
Thank you! The Royal Courts of Justice in London, where did you apply?
Original post by Claire Henley
Congratulations, for what area? I have not heard back yet
Nice hope the interview goes well! and I applied in Brighton and London
Thank you! The Royal Courts of Justice in London, where did you apply?
Thanks, I hope you hear back too!
Original post by Claire Henley
Nice hope the interview goes well! and I applied in Brighton and London
Good luck at your interview! I applied for London, my application is still on hold, not heard anything yet so maybe its a no.
Original post by Gingersnap14
Good luck at your interview! I applied for London, my application is still on hold, not heard anything yet so maybe its a no.

Thanks! It wouldn’t surprise me if they’re just inviting as they go along, I hope you hear back!
Reply 14
Have you had your interview?
Reply 15
Have you had your interview? What was you asked if so?

Reply 16
maybe i'm a bit salty because i havent been invited to interview :cool: ...but I wish that they would reject / notify the people who hadn't been selected rather than just keeping our applications "on hold"!
I’ve been taken off hold, think it’s gone back to the original message, application being processed/screened 😅
This happened to me just now, wonder what that mean s??
Original post by Gingersnap14
I’ve been taken off hold, think it’s gone back to the original message, application being processed/screened 😅
I was unsuccessful so no interview, good luck to anyone still waiting to hear back

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending