The Student Room Group

I used to bully.

Back in the beginning of Secondary School, I used to bully this one kid in my class, that kid and I became good friends after year or so, hung out on the weekends with some other mates a couple of times, I thought we became tight, one day I hear from someone else in my class that he left the school, I didn't believe him, but it was true, i text him to apologise for my behaviour those years ago, he responds and accepts and says don't worry about it fam, week later he comes back to the school, the school he transferred to wasn't exactly a good school, so he decided to come back, so I see him in school and again, good friends, real close, go out like I said, movies, bowling etc with some other friends of mine and his, about 2 others, one day again, he leaves the school, and ever since I feel regret that I never said sorry in person, I don't know why this has come up now, but I feel terrible, not knowing amd being too blind to see that all that time he was probably still hurting and I was too blind to see it, maybe he was maybe he wasn't, idk.

So there it is, bye.
Original post by TheNamesBond.
Back in the beginning of Secondary School, I used to bully this one kid in my class, that kid and I became good friends after year or so, hung out on the weekends with some other mates a couple of times, I thought we became tight, one day I hear from someone else in my class that he left the school, I didn't believe him, but it was true, i text him to apologise for my behaviour those years ago, he responds and accepts and says don't worry about it fam, week later he comes back to the school, the school he transferred to wasn't exactly a good school, so he decided to come back, so I see him in school and again, good friends, real close, go out like I said, movies, bowling etc with some other friends of mine and his, about 2 others, one day again, he leaves the school, and ever since I feel regret that I never said sorry in person, I don't know why this has come up now, but I feel terrible, not knowing amd being too blind to see that all that time he was probably still hurting and I was too blind to see it, maybe he was maybe he wasn't, idk.

So there it is, bye.

I was a bully too, and now that person I bullied is one of my closest mates, he's a true gentleman and we're getting closer as friends all the time which is great :smile:

I think you & I both know we regret the decision to bully - I certainly do - and that's all that matters. Actions speak louder than words; so as long as you are always, always kind to him now....don't sweat it. You've learned your lesson! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending