Sophee7
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Hi was wondering if anyone has got rejected from Warwick for economics yet? I’m still waiting for a response and I I don’t know when they usually send out the rejections or if it varies?
TurboZX453
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Well, I waited for a long response! I applied on the 10th of October, but got an offer, hmmm, 2 weeks ago now. Im just waiting on LSE so far.
Sophee7
Rep:
?
I applied in December and still nothing, congrats on your offer. What were your predicted grades?

(Original post by TurboZX453)
Well, I waited for a long response! I applied on the 10th of October, but got an offer, hmmm, 2 weeks ago now. Im just waiting on LSE so far.
TurboZX453
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Sophee7)
I applied in December and still nothing, congrats on your offer. What were your predicted grades?
It will come for sure, because the deadline to get back is fast approaching. Yeah my predicted grades are 3A*s in Maths, FM, Econ.
Sophee7
Rep:
?
Ah wow 3A* is amazing, I’m predicted A*AA which is the entry requirements so I was initially quite confident but seeing the grades others are predicted for the same course has made me realise it is sooooo competitive and I am unlikely to get an offer. Anyway I will remain positive haha 🤣
It will come for sure, because the deadline to get back is fast approaching. Yeah my predicted grades are 3A*s in Maths, FM, Econ.
TurboZX453
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Ah wow 3A* is amazing, I’m predicted A*AA which is the entry requirements so I was initially quite confident but seeing the grades others are predicted for the same course has made me realise it is sooooo competitive and I am unlikely to get an offer. Anyway I will remain positive haha 🤣
Yeah that’s good you are positive! I’m sure you know that predicted grades aren’t all. Your personal statement has to be very good too. So it really is a combination of things. I just want to get A*AA really. 3A*s will be tough. I can put the work in but I really just want the minimum needed, keep me up to date with what Warwick say good luck!
Sophee7
Rep:
?
I will do
Sophee7
Rep:
?
Coincidentally I got an offer last night. Honestly wasn’t expecting it. It’s for AAB which surprised me as other less prestigious unis have offered me higher than that for econ. Pretty happy tho
Yeah that’s good you are positive! I’m sure you know that predicted grades aren’t all. Your personal statement has to be very good too. So it really is a combination of things. I just want to get A*AA really. 3A*s will be tough. I can put the work in but I really just want the minimum needed, keep me up to date with what Warwick say good luck!
TurboZX453
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Coincidentally I got an offer last night. Honestly wasn’t expecting it. It’s for AAB which surprised me as other less prestigious unis have offered me higher than that for econ. Pretty happy tho
That is amazing to hear! See there was nothing to worry about, and now everything is sorted AAB, is easily doable. Good luck!
rich919
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
applied on last October, got an offer on the first of Nov. Just waiting on LSE now
Flo.blake
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hi was wondering if anyone has got rejected from Warwick for economics yet? I’m still waiting for a response and I I don’t know when they usually send out the rejections or if it varies?
I only just got my offer! Don't lose hope yet x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (405)
67.95%
No (191)
32.05%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed