Sensitive penis head Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I’m 18 and i’ve only just got to the point where i can pull my foreskin all the way back and i saw a technique online called “auto-circumcision” which is where you have the foreskin pulled back at all times to get the look of a circumcised penis. The only problem i have is, is that the head of my penis is super sensitive and sometimes i even have to walk differently to avoid discomfort, is there any way to speed up this sensitive process and if anyone could give me a timeframe in which this should stop it would be greatly appreciated
Anonymous #2
Report 4 months ago
Why on earth would you want to keep your foreskin pulled back? You do realise there is a risk that it might get stuck there and you might get gangrene?!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Why on earth would you want to keep your foreskin pulled back? You do realise there is a risk that it might get stuck there and you might get gangrene?!
because women that i’ve been with before have mentioned that they didn’t like the look of my penis because of the foreskin covering it which made me self conscious
Anonymous #2
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
because women that i’ve been with before have mentioned that they didn’t like the look of my penis because of the foreskin covering it which made me self conscious
A circumcision would be a safer option, surely? Or you could just tell the women to get stuffed... I'm sure their labia aren't perfect either
timmyboy20
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I can recommend you to get circumcised. I've done it too a few years ago at age 17. I am very glad I did it. It's one of the best decisions I ever made in hindsight. It looks and feels better and it is super clean. I also experience that my orgasms are much more intense and powerful.
135Peter
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Get circumcised. You will lose the excessive sensibility in time and you will last longer in sex. It looks and feels great to have the glans penis exposed all of the time. It is definitely better for oral and anal sex. It is more hygienic. It has so many benefits. My partner and I had no hesitation in having our two sons circumcised and they are very happy with it. We are a naturist family and the boys show no embarrassment at displaying their circumcised penises for all to look at. I cannot recommend circumcision enough.
Hortus
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Few of my friends were circumcised at school, easy to find out in the showers, then when we were 25 one told me of his tight foreskin and subsequent circumcision. His girlfriend at the time was very pleased with the result, she was happy to discuss his member, her preference for the cut and asked me if I was cut and if not why not? Soon after that revelation I tried keeping my foreskin retracted and after finding it a good sensation I have continued this for over 25 years. The result is an almost permanently exposed head and no smelly issues. Now married I have discussed getting circumcised with my wife, who says she does not worry either way. Now in my late 50's I am planning the procedure for continued hygiene and appearance reasons.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (132)
18.83%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (70)
9.99%
No I am happy with my course choice (400)
57.06%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (99)
14.12%

Watched Threads