The Student Room Group

Mock Results

I have just received my mock results today and I'm not sure what to think about them. I am wanting to go onto study medicine, are these good enough?

Maths - 7
Combined Science - 6-7
Spanish - 8
French - 7
Drama - 7
Film Studies - 8

English is only a 4 however we did that in November and i have since improved.

Thanks in advance :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by kst_xx
I have just received my mock results today and I'm not sure what to think about them. I am wanting to go onto study medicine, are these good enough?

Maths - 7
Combined Science - 6-7
Spanish - 8
French - 7
Drama - 7
Film Studies - 8

English is only a 4 however we dod that in November and i have since improved.

Thanks in advance :smile:

These are really good even ur English result.
Well done.
Hi congrats on your results! If you would like to go onto medicine then definitely go for it but try to get your English result up to at least a 6 maybe 7 or higher. You still have 2-3 months to revise and improve and hopefully the 7's from your mocks will move up to 8's (and 9's).. Your mock results are good and fairly consistent so keep it up!
Reply 3
Original post by Bluepanda1234
Hi congrats on your results! If you would like to go onto medicine then definitely go for it but try to get your English result up to at least a 6 maybe 7 or higher. You still have 2-3 months to revise and improve and hopefully the 7's from your mocks will move up to 8's (and 9's).. Your mock results are good and fairly consistent so keep it up!

Thank you! Yes I am hoping to push the 8 in Spanish to a 9 as I know I wasn’t far off it! On a few class work assessments in English I have managed to get a 7 so fingers crossed it moves up to at least a 6. As for science, I was pretty gutted with the 6 as I put so much work into it but I’ll be getting my papers back in the coming weeks so hopefully I’ll have a better idea of where to improve.
Original post by kst_xx
Thank you! Yes I am hoping to push the 8 in Spanish to a 9 as I know I wasn’t far off it! On a few class work assessments in English I have managed to get a 7 so fingers crossed it moves up to at least a 6. As for science, I was pretty gutted with the 6 as I put so much work into it but I’ll be getting my papers back in the coming weeks so hopefully I’ll have a better idea of where to improve.

You can do it! And if medicine is what you want to do then aim for 8/9 in science and spend more time revising it especially if its going to be in your a level choices

Quick Reply

Latest