**Rich gang after another rich gang**

Watch
B3sta
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
so i broke up with my boyfriend cause i was crushing on someone and the person also was crushing on me so we made a deal that we don`t want people to think that i broke up with my boyfriend cause of him so we agreed that after two weeks we will be dating before that he made moves to another girl lower grade than ours... next he got a girlfriend
and i`m back with my boyfriend as well but i`m still crushing on him what should i do??
B3sta
Rep:
?
after some days without talking today he said hi to me and we stared at each other for a few seconds then when i was walking in the corridors he touched my waist..
i got to class then one of my classmate called me and said you know what he said he likes me and he wants to date me so since i`m fighting with my boyfriend i thought of it but you know what i can`t cause i love my boyfriend we have come a long way and that`s the guy am crushing on i was so emotional about so i just said okay i had nothing to say but i still want to date him but i`m dating someone i`m heart broken!!
Is he a player or what??
Last edited by B3sta; 1 year ago
Lilli22
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
This seems pretty fictional.

If you're crushing on another guy and clearly want to be with him over your current boyfriend then leave him. Your boyfriend doesn't deserve to be treated like that.

I'm guessing you're too young to understand, though.
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by B3sta)
so i broke up with my boyfriend cause i was crushing on someone and the person also was crushing on me so we made a deal that we don`t want people to think that i broke up with my boyfriend cause of him so we agreed that after two weeks we will be dating before that he made moves to another girl lower grade than ours... next he got a girlfriend
and i`m back with my boyfriend as well but i`m still crushing on him what should i do??

both of are you are snakes tbh

should you actually get together i'm sure it won't last.....
B3sta
Rep:
?
we are not!!
its part of growing up...
but i think i should just leave the whole thing
B3sta
Rep:
?
i know right mixed feelings
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Don't play games with people and stop caring so much about what other people think. Deliberately manipulating other people just so it doesn't look like you left your boyfriend to date a different guy is so much worse.
B3sta
Rep:
?
(Original post by sinfonietta)Don't play games with people and stop caring so much about what other people think. Deliberately manipulating other people just so it doesn't look like you left your boyfriend to date a different guy is so much worse.

i get you so what am i supposed to do about it
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
and on a side note wtf is up with the topic title

what has this got to do with gangs?
B3sta
Rep:
?
what has this got to do with gangs?
both of the guys are gangs you get what i`m saying!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (48)
31.58%
No - I have already returned home (19)
12.5%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (33)
21.71%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (14)
9.21%
No - I live at home during term anyway (38)
25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise