17t.martin
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi,
So I’m in a friend group of four, and I like all of them. For now, I’m just going to call them S, A, N and T (me).
So today, S had a massive argument with A, and strayed yelling at her and crying, becaus S felt left out. She said that she was really upset about it, but when A tried to make up, S just went off, and told the whole of our form, who were all eavesdropping on the argument anyway.
So then A started crying because she didn’t know what she did wrong, and she ran off with some people. So then me and N are really confused like what we’re going to do.

I mean, at lunch A, N and me (T), just sat together, but S just ignored us. She went up to me later and said sorry, but she didn’t like A. But I like both of them, and now S is hanging with different people, so I don’t really know if I should just leave this whole group, or continue being friends with A and N.

(It sounds like such a stupid argument, and in my opinion, it is. But S made such a big deal out of it and is being really horrible to A so me and N don’t know what to do?) Any ideas?
Anonymous #1
Report 2 years ago
Als also please don’t answer if you have something negative to say about the whole thing being over dramatic, because I know that
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by 17t.martin)
Hi,
So I’m in a friend group of four, and I like all of them. For now, I’m just going to call them S, A, N and T (me).
So today, S had a massive argument with A, and strayed yelling at her and crying, becaus S felt left out. She said that she was really upset about it, but when A tried to make up, S just went off, and told the whole of our form, who were all eavesdropping on the argument anyway.
So then A started crying because she didn’t know what she did wrong, and she ran off with some people. So then me and N are really confused like what we’re going to do.

I mean, at lunch A, N and me (T), just sat together, but S just ignored us. She went up to me later and said sorry, but she didn’t like A. But I like both of them, and now S is hanging with different people, so I don’t really know if I should just leave this whole group, or continue being friends with A and N.

(It sounds like such a stupid argument, and in my opinion, it is. But S made such a big deal out of it and is being really horrible to A so me and N don’t know what to do?) Any ideas?
In my experience, a groups of friends that is more than two will always have that one person who feels left out. The one person who feels left out is bound to lash out at some point maybe through frustration of it not being noticed or maybe they just got sick of being left out. it probably best to give them time to sort they heads out and maybe get A to apologize to S and then after you have given S some time try to evolve them again.
hope this helps.
Anonymous #1
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
In my experience, a groups of friends that is more than two will always have that one person who feels left out. The one person who feels left out is bound to lash out at some point maybe through frustration of it not being noticed or maybe they just got sick of being left out. it probably best to give them time to sort they heads out and maybe get A to apologize to S and then after you have given S some time try to evolve them again.
hope this helps.
Thank you, I’ll probably gently try to persuade A to apologise.
Johndoeskitty
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
There is no point having A apologize if she genuinely has no idea what she did wrong. S is saying she's upset but has she ever said exactly what incident made her feel that way?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (336)
83.79%
No (65)
16.21%

Watched Threads