The Student Room Group

(Viewer discretion) So the Momo challenge.....

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ray_Shadows
need i remind you how impresionable young children can be nowadays

Call it natural selection then.
Seems unlikely
I can only think of one thing about what this is

Evil satanist people trying to ruin children 😧😧😧
Seems this place has turned into mumsnet
Reply 45
Original post by moonkatt

Except it seems to be the, er, more mature posters pointing out it's a load of nonsense :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is this thing just bs or is it a real thing. That girl with a smile on her face and looks really creepy. Shes apparently showing up on children’s videos.
there is another thread on this.
My sister is scared to walk inside the house when it’s dark now only bc she’s seen a pic of her 🤦🏽*♀️
just wondering? not informed, seen that as a meme for so many years so is being revived or something?
No, it's in an anime.
From the evidence I've seen, the whole thing is BS. Unless you're asking is Momo the being real, in which case, come on now...
(edited 5 years ago)
I want a copy of it.

Attachment not found
It's obviously a made up character.
Original post by moonkatt

yeh and it's great
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
From the evidence I've seen, the whole thing is BS. Unless you're asking is Momo the being real, in which case, come on now...

Nono haha ofcourse not! I do mean the hacking into children’s videos etc one
Reply 59
A news site I read was saying that children's videos were being "HACKED". Which, as a Cyber Security student, I think is a lot of bs because YouTube would never let that happen. I mean I know the site has its flaws but that isn't one of them...
People were downloading the content and putting videos of Momo in the middle so that parents weren't worried, they just thought they were watching Peppa Pig or Fortnite. The edited video would be reuploaded in the same genre so that kids found them.
Momo is a Japenese sculpture of some sort that looked creepy so has been repurposed into scaring the **** out of kids and sending "death threats" to them.
TL;DR, it isn't real

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending