Norrisj1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi, I have been selected to attend an interview and task for Msc Forensic Psychology. Really nervous about what the task/interview may be has anyone had one before?
meganwd97
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I have been invited to this too, how did it go? Very nervous!
Norrisj1
Rep:
?
It was absolutely fine so dont be nervous! Jacqueline the course leader made me feel completely relaxed in the interview and it felt like it was over so quick!
(Original post by meganwd97)
I have been invited to this too, how did it go? Very nervous!
meganwd97
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Oh good! How was the research methods bit in the test? That has threw me off!😂
Norrisj1
Rep:
?
Just refresh on what they are and you'll be fine! I left uni 6 years ago and i all i could do was try and refresh on what the types were and it was suprisingly fine! Lol So if youve done them recently im sure youll do great
(Original post by meganwd97)
Oh good! How was the research methods bit in the test? That has threw me off!😂
HannahBSharp
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi both, I have an interview next Tuesday and super nervous! I have been brushing up on my knowledge of the role and research methods but the analysis/stats side of things scares me, is there much of that in the written task and if so how advanced?
Norrisj1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,

Research methods are referenced within the task but its not advanced. The task is not a pass or fail thing it just gives her an idea and a talking point for the interview. Dont over think it, its really not a scary task or interview 😊
(Original post by HannahBSharp)
Hi both, I have an interview next Tuesday and super nervous! I have been brushing up on my knowledge of the role and research methods but the analysis/stats side of things scares me, is there much of that in the written task and if so how advanced?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (217)
74.57%
No (74)
25.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed