Gcse entry requirements for uni course Watch

The cupcake
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone know if Birmingham City University is strict with their gcse entry requirements. This is because I was a few marks of their entry requirements for my alevels however, for the gcse part, that want grades 4-9 in English and maths but I’ve only got English lit -5, maths- 6, and English Lang -3. They want me to upload a file for level 2 in maths and English but I’m not sure on what to do

Help anyone??

Thank you
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by The cupcake)
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone know if Birmingham City University is strict with their gcse entry requirements. This is because I was a few marks of their entry requirements for my alevels however, for the gcse part, that want grades 4-9 in English and maths but I’ve only got English lit -5, maths- 6, and English Lang -3. They want me to upload a file for level 2 in maths and English but I’m not sure on what to do

Help anyone??

Thank you
have you applied via ucas? if so did you declare your 3 in lang?
The cupcake
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by claireestelle)
have you applied via ucas? if so did you declare your 3 in lang?
Yea I did but they’re still asking for it
Birmingham City University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by The cupcake)

Help anyone??

Thank you
Hey The cupcake,

Some of our courses do require a 4 or above in English and Maths yes, so if your application is asking you submit evidence of that, you'll have to upload it before we can proceed with your application, but you never know if you're just one or two marks off, it's worth speaking to our admissions team and seeing what they say. You can contact them on +44 (0)121 331 6295 or, if you let me know which course you're applying for I can give you the relevant email address?

Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (407)
68.06%
No (191)
31.94%

Watched Threads