The Student Room Group

Told a crush I like him

I feel like sh*t now. He dismissed my feelings and acted like he didn’t wanna hear it......it was so hard for me because I felt like pure trash in the eyes of many boys in primary and that trashy feeling came back, even when I felt like I glew up.
:biggrin: I’m a gr8 person imo, they don’t know what they’re missing (I’m not being arrogant)
Original post by ggxsywes
I feel like sh*t now. He dismissed my feelings and acted like he didn’t wanna hear it......it was so hard for me because I felt like pure trash in the eyes of many boys in primary and that trashy feeling came back, even when I felt like I glew up.
:biggrin: I’m a gr8 person imo, they don’t know what they’re missing (I’m not being arrogant)

omg ik how it feels after a crush rejects u ugghhh this was me 2 months ago :cry: honestly the fact that he was a **** about it shows that he's ac not worth it (the guy i told was a lot nicer than urs seems to have been tho; we still talk loads, and r ok friends i guess)
ur right, he doesn't know what he's missing
and me too! most boys seem to have this talent of making me feel like **** :annoyed:
Oof, sorry to hear that :redface: Look on the bright side tho, this just means you have the opportunity to find someone better! :biggrin:
Reply 3
Anon is just a debby-downer who seems to dislike people who have confidence and like to believe in themselves. :')

Sucks you were turned down, sucks more how your crush handled it - really immature so tbh? That's an indicator that they're obviously not that cool.

(Also, nice pic btw :'D )
Original post by Anonymous
I don't think you are a great person if say "I’m a gr8 person imo", who actually talks about themselves like that. I'm not surprised you got rejected, you sound like a complete c*nt.

so u think she should be self-deprecating instead??? u thick ****ton :laugh: there's nothing wrong with feeling good about urself, she even said she's not arrogant. i think i'm a good person too and there's nothing wrong with that. also using a derogatory term for a female body part - vaginas aren't that bad u know u **** :angry:
Phase out the troll now guys, he's hungry lets not feed him.....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And dw, a crush is a crush, not a 'falling in love' situation! :smile:
Original post by MasMoji
Anon is just a debby-downer who seems to dislike people who have confidence and like to believe in themtselves. :')

Sucks you were turned down, sucks more how your crush handled it - really immature so tbh? That's an indicator that they're obviously not that cool.

(Also, nice pic btw :'D )

these replies are so cute, ty!! my pic is mxm :smile: x
Original post by ohdahnnyboi
so u think she should be self-deprecating instead??? u thick ****ton :laugh: there's nothing wrong with feeling good about urself, she even said she's not arrogant. i think i'm a good person too and there's nothing wrong with that. also using a derogatory term for a female body part - vaginas aren't that bad u know u **** :angry:

ugh yas u tell them LOL self love is so important what's wrong with believing ure a great person lmao
Original post by ggxsywes
ugh yas u tell them LOL self love is so important what's wrong with believing ure a great person lmao

lol yeah what a tw*t :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 9
You did the right thing by asking him out.

You've done better than most people in your situation, you should be happy that you were brave enough to do that. It doesn't always work but you can take solace from the fact that you know how he feels.
So you are in primary school? Your crush may be more into Minecraft than relationships at this age.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending