My journey from CCE - A*AB in three months Watch

RoseRouge
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
I am posting this for myself so I can keep track of what I've done so far and how I feel my journey is going, feel free to comment or give advice!

My story:

I got CCE in my A Level French, English Lit, Italian and am now resitting Fr and Eng and am doing Geography in one year (to replace that dreadful Italian mark).

So far haven't done any revision at all, lol, I know how ambitious of me to be aiming for such high grades in three months, but I got A* for French speaking and I'm doing well in past papers so I'm progressing fine in that but need to work harder to get that desired A* overall.

LOL Geography...that needs a lot of work, hopefully I will get a B if I start knuckling down and getting all revision done asap and practise exam papers.

English lit, WOW I did NOT realise how much stuff I need to revise for, I keep forgetting how many poems there are to study for oh well no pain no gain, so start now rather than later. Fingers crossed for that A...

My first choice is KCL to do European Studies & French, and I need AAB.

Anyway I need to stop procrastinating and need to organise my life asap before I waste my year of doing a third year of college.
RoseRouge
Rep:
?
Spent all day revising and preparing questions for Chaucer, advice: read the flipping book ya numpty maybe then it'll become effective revision. So yeah maybe sleep will become non-existent for the next few months, because it's currently 11:38pm and I still have loads to do.
RoseRouge
Rep:
?
lololol slept straight after that post, have soo much homework to catch up with today so gonna make sure I do that as well as catch up with revision I haven't come to doing yet!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (227)
67.56%
No (109)
32.44%

Watched Threads