aattias
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi! I am a continuing full-time student who would like to apply for both Tuition Loan and Maintenance Loan but I have been unable to find the right form since I am not an UK student but I am an EU one. However, my dad works full-time in England and he classifies as EEA Migrant Worker. Could you please send me the form 2019/2020 for an EU continuing full-time student with an EEA Migrant Worker parent living in England? Thank you
SFE Chanel
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by aattias)
Hi! I am a continuing full-time student who would like to apply for both Tuition Loan and Maintenance Loan but I have been unable to find the right form since I am not an UK student but I am an EU one. However, my dad works full-time in England and he classifies as EEA Migrant Worker. Could you please send me the form 2019/2020 for an EU continuing full-time student with an EEA Migrant Worker parent living in England? Thank you
Hi,

You will need to apply on the PN1 form is applying as the child of a Migrant Worker for full funding. You can find that form here: http://ow.ly/wZsb30nSGDQ

We will also need to see your original ID, your dads original ID, a copy of your birth certificate to show the link between you and your dad.

So assess you as the child of a Migrant Worker we a copy of your dads contract of employment, last 3 months payslips and most recent P60.

If he is self-employed we will need a UTR letter and bank statements with corresponding invoices for the past 3 months.

Thanks, Chanel
aattias
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, thank you for the reply I have noticed that this form is for new students, but I have already sent the evidence requested (both IDs from me and my dad) years ago. Next year will be my last year at university, so my 4th year requesting for SFE loans. Is there a form for EEA migrant worker form for continuing students? Last year I sent one for continuing students. Thank you!
(Original post by SFE Chanel)
Hi,

You will need to apply on the PN1 form is applying as the child of a Migrant Worker for full funding. You can find that form here: http://ow.ly/wZsb30nSGDQ

We will also need to see your original ID, your dads original ID, a copy of your birth certificate to show the link between you and your dad.

So assess you as the child of a Migrant Worker we a copy of your dads contract of employment, last 3 months payslips and most recent P60.

If he is self-employed we will need a UTR letter and bank statements with corresponding invoices for the past 3 months.

Thanks, Chanel
SFE Chanel
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by aattias)
Hi, thank you for the reply I have noticed that this form is for new students, but I have already sent the evidence requested (both IDs from me and my dad) years ago. Next year will be my last year at university, so my 4th year requesting for SFE loans. Is there a form for EEA migrant worker form for continuing students? Last year I sent one for continuing students. Thank you!
Hi,

If last year you had finance and applied as an EU student for fees only then we need the PN1 as I advised.

If you have applied as a Migrant Worker last academic year and still have that same funding, with no gap in study, and continuing on the same course then you can print and send the PR1. This is ONLY if you have currently got funding as a Migrant Worker. http://ow.ly/Cles30nSLWh

Thanks, Chanel
username4412530
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am a continuing full time student. My parents leave and work in UK. I am 30 years old wo works full time and part time sometimes and I dont depend on them financially. They also dont depend on me financially. Should i complete the same form ? and if yes, must I still include their identity ?
SFE Nihad
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by CRIXAVEY)
I am a continuing full time student. My parents leave and work in UK. I am 30 years old wo works full time and part time sometimes and I dont depend on them financially. They also dont depend on me financially. Should i complete the same form ? and if yes, must I still include their identity ?
Hi there,

When did your course commence and when did you arrive in the UK? Just to confirm,you're an EU National, is this correct?

Regards,
Nihad
nikipi
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I am 28 and I am working part time on top of studying full time. This is my final year at the University and I want to apply for migrant worker maintenance loan. I am EU National. I live in UK since June 2016 and started uni in September 2017. I have been working since I arrived here. Which form should I fill up?
Claire SFE
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by nikipi)
Hi, I am 28 and I am working part time on top of studying full time. This is my final year at the University and I want to apply for migrant worker maintenance loan. I am EU National. I live in UK since June 2016 and started uni in September 2017. I have been working since I arrived here. Which form should I fill up?
Hi Nikipi,

Will you continue to work during your studies? If yes, then the application you would complete is the PN1 paper form found here http://ow.ly/WDVn30plk02. We would also need the below evidence:

- Your original Passport or National ID Card
- Last 3 months payslips
- Most recent P60
- A copy of your contract* of employment, this will need to confirm the following;

Required;
- Employment start date
- Contracted hours per week
- Be signed and dated by a member of HR or their manager

Desirable;
-Hourly rate of pay
-Contract type - permanent, fixed or temporary

Termly evidence

Thanks,
Claire
klaudia12117
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If I’m myself migrant worker in the same time studying I need to fill in the same form ?
Eudy4
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hi, I'm 21 and a new student and want to apply for the migrant worker as I am an EU student. Since Im past the age of 21 i dont qualify as a dependent child. I am currently working as a rehabilitation worker and going to study Occupational therapy at uni. I read that you can stop working if there's a link between your course and you job. Is that right?Eudia
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Eudy4)
Hi, I'm 21 and a new student and want to apply for the migrant worker as I am an EU student. Since Im past the age of 21 i dont qualify as a dependent child. I am currently working as a rehabilitation worker and going to study Occupational therapy at uni. I read that you can stop working if there's a link between your course and you job. Is that right?Eudia
Hi Eudia, if you stop working then you won't be eligible to apply as a Migrant Worker, you can view more information here http://ow.ly/2x0230oL92f
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (376)
56.46%
I don't have everything I need (290)
43.54%

Watched Threads