The Student Room Group

A-level and AS-level Exam Discussions 2019

Find our GCSE exam discussion for 2019 here!!!

Introducing our 2019 list of A-level and AS-level Exam Discussions!

:eek3: :eek3: :eek3:

Looking for advice, tips or just general chat about your exams? Well look no further... Use these discussions to chat about all things revision and exams.

Just follow the links below to find everything you need to prepare for this summer's exams.

Can't find your exam in our list? Create yours now and tag me in @Evil Homer to get it added to the list. :work:

Create yours here!!!

Check out the TSR All-Day Revision Thread here to get all those revision hours in :dumbells:

A-level Exam Threads

Accounting

Applied ICT

Art

Biology

Business Studies

Chemistry

Computing, Computer Science and ICT

Design and Technology

Economics

English Lang

English Lit

French

German

Geography

Government and Politics

History

Law

Maths

Music

Philosophy and Ethics

Physical Education

Physics

Politics

Psychology

Religious Studies

Sociology

Spanish

WJEC

(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Please add in English literature too :smile:
Original post by Leia studies
Please add in English literature too :smile:

Hi good spot!

Will add in a space for English Literature tomorrow, if you want to create an exam discussion for a specific paper feel free and I will add it in :smile:
Reply 3
I'm scared, I have revised little to nothing :frown: Is it too late or can I still get my grades of a triple A?
Original post by ibyghee
I'm scared, I have revised little to nothing :frown: Is it too late or can I still get my grades of a triple A?

Of course it's not too late! Follow the links to your main exams above, talk with others and do the best you can do :smile:
Some of the links in the OP don't work, eg. some of the ones under maths.

Also:

@Evil Homer
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by _gcx
Some of the links in the OP don't work, eg. some of the ones under maths.

Also:

Which ones under maths aren't working for you? They all seem to be working for me :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lemur14
Which ones under maths aren't working for you? They all seem to be working for me :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

eg. Core Pure 2 the URL is (at least for me) https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5832656 instead of https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5832656 so it leads to page not found.
Original post by _gcx
eg. Core Pure 2 the URL is (at least for me) https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5832656 instead of https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5832656 so it leads to page not found.

Strange, it's working totally fine on my phone, obviously doesn't use the showthread in the same way...I'll get that fixed :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Hii please could you add AQA A-Level English Language and AQA A-Level Psychology :smile:
The new maths a level is so much harder than the old modules :frown: I really hope I do well
How many of you get ‘A’ for As level biology in January 2019?
Original post by AAA_plz
Hii please could you add AQA A-Level English Language and AQA A-Level Psychology :smile:

To be added there needs to be threads on them :smile: the quickest way to have threads you want is to just make them yourself then evil homer can add them in
there's no OCR A Chemistry or Biology or AQA A level psychology :frown:
hi could you add cie a level psychology as well?
maybe alevel aqa English literature (paper 1 and 2) as well???
@Evil Homer would you be able to edit the existing DT threads in the spoiler to have AQA in their title? :smile: is my fault i didnt include AQA in the title stupidly but have now so to prevent confusion could you change the ones in the spoiler? :smile:
Am going to make some Edexcel ones soon cos there was a request for that in dt :yes:
How are there exam discussions for 2019 already? We haven't sat them yet.
Can someone make Edexcel Geography and AQA Law?

Latest