coolkitty234
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi. I am currently taking GCSE English Literature. I'm confused on how many quotes I should learn for each key theme. For instance how many quotes should I learn if the question was 'explore how Stevenson presents the theme of duality in Jekyll and hyde' Also I need help for never let me go and Macbeth I have no idea if this mmakes sense
Fosbourne85
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If I were you I would make posters or notes however you prefer on all the quotes you’d need for the whole of the play/book and then look over them and make new posters or notes on each theme and pick all the key quotes to do with them and annotate them, so then you’re prepared for all themes. If there are too many per theme I’d pick the ones that can be explained the best and analysed in depth.
Hope this is helpful
Good luck 🙂
coolkitty234
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
ok thank you this is very helpful x
(Original post by Fosbourne85)
If I were you I would make posters or notes however you prefer on all the quotes you’d need for the whole of the play/book and then look over them and make new posters or notes on each theme and pick all the key quotes to do with them and annotate them, so then you’re prepared for all themes. If there are too many per theme I’d pick the ones that can be explained the best and analysed in depth.
Hope this is helpful
Good luck 🙂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
60.08%
I don't have everything I need (99)
39.92%

Watched Threads