The Student Room Group

Hairstyle recommendations

So I'm a 16 year old guy and I was thinking about what hairstyle i should get and what girls like. Currently I get a fade on the sides with 3-4 inches on top and I might change it up or keep it the same. What hairstyles do girls generally prefer on guys in your opinion?
Your kidfing, right. God help us.
Reply 2
Skinhead
God help that spelling.....
Original post by yankeedog1953
Your kidfing, right. God help us.
Original post by therealFelixS
God help that spelling.....

You meant *good* I hope.
Ummmm nope
Original post by 🦁Road to A** 🦁
You meant *good* I hope.
Honestly I do love guys with great hair, but it’s whatever suits you i.e: don’t choose a hairstyle that you think every girl will like if it just makes you look like you have a massive head, or extra tiny for that matter :smile: I personally like it when boys have the short hair with the curls on top but that also depends if they look good like that. Just choose something that you feel looks good on you and maintain that
Thx a lot. Finally a good answer
Original post by chloe0804
Honestly I do love guys with great hair, but it’s whatever suits you i.e: don’t choose a hairstyle that you think every girl will like if it just makes you look like you have a massive head, or extra tiny for that matter :smile: I personally like it when boys have the short hair with the curls on top but that also depends if they look good like that. Just choose something that you feel looks good on you and maintain that
Reply 8
Yeah I think it's whatever suits you and can pull anything off if you do it with confidence.
Original post by therealFelixS
So I'm a 16 year old guy and I was thinking about what hairstyle i should get and what girls like. Currently I get a fade on the sides with 3-4 inches on top and I might change it up or keep it the same. What hairstyles do girls generally prefer on guys in your opinion?

Original post by chloe0804
Reply 9
I have a fade with ~3 or 4 inches on top. I sorta just brush and style my hair with my hands. I have it sweeped to the right corner of my head if that makes sense?
Mohawk, trust me, works a charm.

Quick Reply

Latest