The Student Room Group

Romeo and Juliet - relationships

Are there relationships between the young and the old in Romeo and Juliet and how are they represented?
I have the same question for my mock exam next week!

You could talk about Juliet's weak relationship with her Mother because of the patriarchal society and the role of women in shakepseares time. You could also talk about how strict Lord Capulet is with Juliet
From what I remember there's Juliet's relationship with her nurse. There's the Montague's relationships with each other and with their son (Juliet), just like the relationships with the Capulet's and their daughter (Juliet). Also look at how the Prince and the Friar interact with the other character. I would read over your notes and look up the topic in your library.
Thankyou very much!
Original post by LilacRoses
From what I remember there's Juliet's relationship with her nurse. There's the Montague's relationships with each other and with their son (Juliet), just like the relationships with the Capulet's and their daughter (Juliet). Also look at how the Prince and the Friar interact with the other character. I would read over your notes and look up the topic in your library.
Original post by eli._.ken
I have the same question for my mock exam next week!

You could talk about Juliet's weak relationship with her Mother because of the patriarchal society and the role of women in shakepseares time. You could also talk about how strict Lord Capulet is with Juliet

Thankyou this has helped a lot!

Quick Reply

Latest