Liverpool John moores accommodation Watch

DH264569
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Ive been looking at accommodation for a while now but can’t decide which one to go for, I was considering the Paramount and Albert court. I’m looking for a private bathroom and would prefer a double bed but it’s not essential. I want to go with somewhere that isn’t that strict in terms of people staying and drinking and parties etc, would anyone be able to recommend the halls that would be best?

Thanks😊😊😊
hallamstudents
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hey,

Throwing some links down so members can explore your halls would be a good idea to get the conversation rolling!

That way, people can look at your accommodations, talk to you about your finances, things like that.

Hope this helps a little in getting this thread going.

Best of luck on your search.
Josh
DH264569
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hey josh,

Thanks for your feedback 😁
https://www.student.com/en-gb/uk/liv...res-university

https://www.student.com/en-gb/uk/liv...res-university

These are the links for the two halls I previously mentioned😊😊

Thank you,
Danielle 🤪
EuropaLiverpool
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi There ,

Have you considered Europa - Fresh Student Living?.
We have 592 rooms on site and we run at least 4 events per month.
Our prices are from £126 per week and all of our rooms are en suite plus we have a small double bed in each room.
We are based close to the Royal Liverpool hospital which is a 15 minute walk from the John Foster / Redmond buildings.
Have a look at what we have going on each month through our Facebook ww.facebook.com/LiverpoolEuropa/ or drop me a message if you have any questions.

Have a fabulous day

Clare
Student Roost Liverpool
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hey Josh,

Could i just ask which campus you would be studying at? If its the Tom Reilly one we have accommodation directly facing, a couple of minutes walk away. Its called Byrom point and is one of our newest developments in Liverpool. It comes with a choice of en suite or studio rooms , facilities include bike storage, gym, communal lounge, study room, outdoor courtyard and hosted social events.
Our students benefit from free high speed 100Mbps WiFi, all utility bills included, flexible payment terms, free contents insurance and 24 hour security.
If you'd like to share with a friend or live as a couple, dual occupancy is available at no extra cost in our studio rooms.
If you need any more information please get back in touch and i will be more than happy to help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Keele University
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Thu, 27 Jun '19
  • Birkbeck, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day - Bloomsbury Undergraduate
    Thu, 27 Jun '19
  • University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (36)
24.66%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (51)
34.93%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (25)
17.12%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (11)
7.53%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (23)
15.75%

Watched Threads