The Student Room Group

What's your favourite Easter egg?

Buttons is the only one I've had which I remember enjoying but that was years ago and I don't remember having one since. Is it worth getting one this year and which one would be best?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Seeing as you can get a small buttons 1 for 75p - £1 depending on shop then it probably won't hurt to try 1. Personally I like any of the cadburys ones the eggs themselves are pretty much the same, also enjoy a ferror rocher egg but I am not paying the huge price tag, just after Christmas Asda had them reduced to £2 each so I tried 1.
So far this Easter I have eaten 2 small cadbury creme egg Easter eggs, and a large twirl Easter egg.
Every year I buy myself a Hotel Chocolat egg the day after Easter when they go on sale.

Mint Aero - the egg is actually mint flavoured and tastes amazing
Now that's what I call a top tip.

Personally, I like the lindt bunnies... so nice, honestly
I have neither any preference nor favorites, I like Easter Eggs in general, be it ordinary ones without and with filling.
Original post by harrysbar
Now that's what I call a top tip.

Personally, I like the lindt bunnies... so nice, honestly

Then you need to try Aldi’s own version. Can’t tell the difference. Only the price
Anything to do with maltesers
Original post by Sammylou40
Anything to do with maltesers

Yes, you little legend. :yep:
Original post by Sammylou40
Then you need to try Aldi’s own version. Can’t tell the difference. Only the price

Thank you, I will! :smile:
Cadburys creme egg
Original post by Emma:-)
Cadburys creme egg

The classic :tongue:
The classic :tongue:

Exactly.
You cant beat it.
Exactly.
You cant beat it.

The excitement when they first appear in the shops
Original post by s817
Buttons is the only one I've had which I remember enjoying but that was years ago and I don't remember having one since. Is it worth getting one this year and which one would be best?

Super difficult question! If we’re talking the £1 eggs from a supermarket it’d have to be a milkybar egg as I really like white chocolate. For a ‘posher’ choice, the hotel chocolat eggs are lovely and it’s definitely worth popping in after Easter to get them on sale.
The excitement when they first appear in the shops

And the creme egg mfflurry at mcdonalds...mmmmm
Cadbury's Caramel small eggs. Am I right or am I right, @Airmed , @furryface12 ? :smug:

Also @PandaWho
And the creme egg mfflurry at mcdonalds...mmmmm

:yep:
Reply 18
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Cadbury's Caramel small eggs. Am I right or am I right, @Airmed , @furryface12 ? :smug:

yet to have one this festive season. waiting for Easter Sunday :mmm:
Original post by Airmed
yet to have one this festive season. waiting for Easter Sunday :mmm:

Oh :frown: I've already had a few :ninja:

:getmecoat:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest