The Student Room Group

Hi i attended Visualstudios with my 9 year old son.

If you want to be treated like royalty have a really stunning photo shoot (They blew me away the Pictures of my son )They where exceptionally kind-yes it's expensive i will not lie.I feel my son needs to wait,but we have gone ahead,taken them up on the package ..They spent alot of time with him he had fun..To me no one should enter without an open mind.When he gets older he can make his own arangements.But i really can't wait for the photos..
How much are they paying you to post this, then?
Reply 2
Nothing no i don't work for them i am just stating a fact it's the photo's i love i could not care less about modeling contracts look these are selfies there's where very professional .Half the people that turned up must be dellusional they looked like dogs breakfasts /couple off very pretty girls ..My son enjoyed the experience the photos where amazing (I am disabled so i will not at present be hiking him here there or anywhere i don't believe anyone should think they need to fit in a certain critiria ..Esp a child but it's my SON that was keen.0C3E6E58-8355-4469-8DDA-B77F35B81BAE.jpeg
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
How much are they paying you to post this, then?
Reply 3
If he descides when he is older (as in old enough to take himself fine )But i have the most amazing photos of him that will stay with me for life the above is a SELFIE if anyone is just dumb enough to automatically think they can be the next Kate Moss /they need to rethink -it gave my son confidence and fun and a day to remember forever ...After a *****y Few Years..
Original post by EllaBealla
Nothing no i don't work for them i am just stating a fact it's the photo's i love i could not care less about modeling contracts look these are selfies there's where very professional .Half the people that turned up must be dellusional they looked like dogs breakfasts /couple off very pretty girls ..My son enjoyed the experience the photos where amazing (I am disabled so i will not at present be hiking him here there or anywhere i don't believe anyone should think they need to fit in a certain critiria ..Esp a child but it's my SON that was keen.0C3E6E58-8355-4469-8DDA-B77F35B81BAE.jpeg

Original post by EllaBealla
If he descides when he is older (as in old enough to take himself fine )But i have the most amazing photos of him that will stay with me for life the above is a SELFIE if anyone is just dumb enough to automatically think they can be the next Kate Moss /they need to rethink -it gave my son confidence and fun and a day to remember forever ...After a *****y Few Years..

1) A "selfie" is a photo that you take "yourself", hence the name. Unless his arm twisted round very unnaturally at the top, and then came down again a good six inches, I'm fairly confident that this was actually not a selfie.

2) This photo doesn't actually look all that "professional". The top of his head and half of his arm cannot be seen, and also the writing on his t shirt is partially covered. A professional photographer would have ensured it was either plain, or that all text on the t shirt could be seen.

3) Who's the random guy in the background? AFAIK modelling agencies/photography companies would either shoot in front of a screen or in another environment, definitely not with a random bloke in the background.

This is a nice, happy shot for a family album, but if you paid any amount of money for this I'd honestly ask for it back.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending