The Student Room Group

Need help with geography CW

Hi I desperately need some examples or any advice or templates on geography coursework! I’m doing regeneration and A Levels distance learning and my teachers have literally sent me nothing about what I need to include or how it needs to be laid out. They want me to send them what I’ve got which is nothing! Anything helps thank you!!
Hi! I’m on AQA geography board and I got an A* in my coursework. Make sure you have an introduction, analysis, include references, do various ways in which you can present your data graphically. In analysis you must manipulate data, you must include a conclusion and relate your project to the wider world. This is what I remember! I did a project on coastal engineering at Llandudno wales. Depends on your chosen topic. Let me know if u have any more questions x
Reply 2
Massive thank you! It’s been really hard without any guidance from teachers. I’m doing my own project on increasing gentrification in Bristol, so have to collect my own data as well. I really need to get a good grade, as exams are not my strongest point. x
Reply 3
Hiya, I'm doing EDEXCEL and just sent mine off

I did an introduction, contents page, methodology (quantitative or qualitative, primary or secondary, why you chose the method, sampling technique, limitations, how you would solve these), risk assessment, data analysis (and do a mini conclusion after these and link back to question and hypothesis and/or subquestion), then an overall conclusion and evaluation which should include how reliable and valid your data and conclusions are. Exam board said approx. 2000-4000 words but mine ended up being 10000+.

My project was also on gentrification.
Original post by Ellaa_20
Massive thank you! It’s been really hard without any guidance from teachers. I’m doing my own project on increasing gentrification in Bristol, so have to collect my own data as well. I really need to get a good grade, as exams are not my strongest point. x

Quick Reply

Latest