FakeSunnyD
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Guy's, I am majorly confused about what uni to choose. I recieved an offer from both universities.

Exeter: AAA, but AAB if I firm them.

Warwick: AAA

Warwick has a much higher ranking than Exeter for LLB. Do the rankings even impact my employability after I graduate?

Please help!!!
Arisapo
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by FakeSunnyD)
Guy's, I am majorly confused about what uni to choose. I recieved an offer from both universities.

Exeter: AAA, but AAB if I firm them.

Warwick: AAA

Warwick has a much higher ranking than Exeter for LLB. Do the rankings even impact my employability after I graduate?

Please help!!!
Hiya,

Congratulations on getting the two offers Honestly, I wouldn’t pay much attention to rankings as there isn’t a lot of difference between the two - a degree from either Warwick or Exeter won’t make a big difference to employers or in the grand scheme of things.

Have you looked around both? Ultimately I would go with the one you feel you’re best suited to and you feel you’d be happiest for 3 years. I’d personally choose Exeter as it has a lovely campus and the overall feel of it is really good, while I found Warwick quite isolated and dreary.

Don’t go off my opinion though and try and see which one you prefer as in terms of reputation and employability, they’re very similar
FakeSunnyD
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi,

Thank you so much! That really helps! And honestly, same. When I visited Warwick, I did not enjoy the feel of it at all. I’m visiting Exeter on the 23rd of March and I hope that I like the campus.

Fingers crossed because I have a lot of expectations for Exeter now.
(Original post by Arisapo)
Hiya,

Congratulations on getting the two offers Honestly, I wouldn’t pay much attention to rankings as there isn’t a lot of difference between the two - a degree from either Warwick or Exeter won’t make a big difference to employers or in the grand scheme of things.

Have you looked around both? Ultimately I would go with the one you feel you’re best suited to and you feel you’d be happiest for 3 years. I’d personally choose Exeter as it has a lovely campus and the overall feel of it is really good, while I found Warwick quite isolated and dreary.

Don’t go off my opinion though and try and see which one you prefer as in terms of reputation and employability, they’re very similar
Arisapo
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by FakeSunnyD)
Hi,

Thank you so much! That really helps! And honestly, same. When I visited Warwick, I did not enjoy the feel of it at all. I’m visiting Exeter on the 23rd of March and I hope that I like the campus.

Fingers crossed because I have a lot of expectations for Exeter now.
It’s all a personal preference thing - if you didn’t like Warwick or the feel of it, don’t go there as that’s where you’ll have to spend the next 3 years of your life and a few higher places in a league table mean nothing then.

And see what you think of Exeter when you visit - I hold an offer from them, looked around it and absolutely loved it so it’s in my thinking now but make your own mind up

Personally though out of the two I’d much prefer Exeter.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (356)
83.96%
No (68)
16.04%

Watched Threads