AQA A Level History: Tsarist and Communist Russia, 1855-1964, 7042/1H - 21 May 2019

Watch this thread
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Exam thread for breadth paper
Abbeynm
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Anyone have any predictions on what topics it might be on?
zazlee
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
my teacher thinks stalin and khrushchev leadership for extrcat.
ethnic minorities being the main group that suffered from policies of alex 2nd and 3rd,
in 1914 russia was stronger and more stable than it had been at any time since 1894,
whether changes in economic policy in 1918-41 were merely a pragmatic response to changing circumstances???
Last edited by zazlee; 3 years ago
DallasJ4
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Thanks, those questions are pretty good especially the pragmatism question imo.
goldskinhunny
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Do you have any essay plans/sample exam questions?
revisebish
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
1917 - feb or oct revolution???
Lbradley123
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I think something to do with the changes in the economy under Stalin and Khrushchev.
normanvann
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
is anyone else just not ready for the exam?
normanvann
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I actually feel sick just looking at the past paper questions. like, nothing is going in.
goldskinhunny
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Same lmfao I know NOTHING
(Original post by normanvann)
I actually feel sick just looking at the past paper questions. like, nothing is going in.
lizzyr2626
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I just think it is scary that it is our biggest paper first for history.
rm17721
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
how do u think you'd structure the pragmatism one
(Original post by zazlee)
ethnic minorities being the main group that suffered from policies of alex 2nd and 3rd,
in 1914 russia was stronger and more stable than it had been at any time since 1894,
whether changes in economic policy in 1918-41 were merely a pragmatic response to changing circumstances???
Lbradley123
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
1.War communism and State Capitalism
2.NEP
3.Collectivisation and 5yr plans
(Original post by rm17721)
Lbradley123
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by rm17721)
Name:  6BC50718-BF8E-4085-A17C-9A65CF8FD12E.jpg.jpeg
Views: 504
Size:  46.6 KB
rm17721
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
thank u so much!!
(Original post by Lbradley123)
Name:  6BC50718-BF8E-4085-A17C-9A65CF8FD12E.jpg.jpeg
Views: 504
Size:  46.6 KB
MoTheCucumber
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
These questions are literally just ripped from the revision guide. It's impossible for a question in the revision guide to come up but themes and time period could be the same.

(Original post by zazlee)
James_Fishwick
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
My teacher thinks there is a strong possibility for a Khrushchev sources question.
There has been suggestion that there could be something about society, or political opposition to the Tsars.
What does everyone else think
chrizzy098
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
okay so im 1hundred gunna fail this exam,

am i right in thinking in section b they cant pick two questions from 1-12? because ive not really revised that or tsars at all
Ray_Shadows
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
this thread has been here this whole time *facepalms*

also yeh i agree krushchev is likely to be the extract question since there's yet to be one on him
DallasJ21
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
“1-12”? I’m guessing you mean 1901-1912? There certainly can be questions on that period.
(Original post by chrizzy098)
okay so im 1hundred gunna fail this exam,

am i right in thinking in section b they cant pick two questions from 1-12? because ive not really revised that or tsars at all
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (28)
29.79%
Take a gap year (15)
15.96%
Resit my exams (24)
25.53%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (12)
12.77%
I don't know yet (10)
10.64%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
5.32%

Watched Threads