PaulJK
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am having difficulty when trying to log into Student Finance England. It doesn't recognise my email and I no longer have my correspondence from 26 years ago with my CRN number. How can I obtain this number. All i get from the SFE login page is whoops somethings gone wrong. If I phone the help line it asks me to enter my CRN number. Help!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The SFE reps will not be on tsr again usually until next Tuesday afternoon. And even then they don’t deal with individual accounts on here. Try contacting them on Monday on their Facebook page. They offer private chat options on there where someone can check your account.
SFE Aaron
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by PaulJK)
I am having difficulty when trying to log into Student Finance England. It doesn't recognise my email and I no longer have my correspondence from 26 years ago with my CRN number. How can I obtain this number. All i get from the SFE login page is whoops somethings gone wrong. If I phone the help line it asks me to enter my CRN number. Help!
Hi Paul, if you are having problems logging in to your account then I would advise to call 0300 100 0607 and press # when it prompts you to and then say “I don’t know it” when it asks for your CRN, you can then speak to and advisor who can look to reset and provide you with your details. Thanks, Aaron.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (126)
28.38%
No - I have already returned home (58)
13.06%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (87)
19.59%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (41)
9.23%
No - I live at home during term anyway (132)
29.73%

Watched Threads