Jadyy33
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Do you need to take an entry test if you're doing veterianry medicine at uni??? I've looked on different websites and the all say different things. (2019) Any help would be appreciated.
stimtothesky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
For Cambridge you have to take the NSAA. The others have no entry tests, and you don’t have to so the BMAT or UKCAT any more. All the questionnaires and stuff you have to do are after you apply and you can’t really prepare for them, so I’d concentrate on work experience instead.
Last edited by stimtothesky; 1 year ago
Natasha_Faye
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Bristol have an online interview (instead of face to face). Nottingham have various questionnaires and a situational judgement test that you need to score highly in order to get an interview. Surrey have a short essay question to decide interview offers. RVC and Liverpool don’t have any tests, only interviews. I’m pretty sure most (if not all) vet unis require a work experience form to be filled out before interview but this isn’t a test. (This was the situation for when I applied in 2017 anyway, it may have changed so check the uni websites)
Last edited by Natasha_Faye; 1 year ago
Jadyy33
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Ok thank you very much
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (290)
55.88%
I don't have everything I need (229)
44.12%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed