The Student Room Group

Is my bum leaking?

I was playing xbox. I twice over the course of a few hours. I then noticed my bum feeling like a wet/ slightly irritated feeling. Can't really describe it. I went to the bathroom and I wiped myself 3 times. For the first time, I noticed the tissue looked like it had been worn out and it wasn't 100% pure white. It looked slightly off coloured. It was like 90% ish white. The second and third time I wiped myself I went in a little further and there was absolutely nothing there. The tissue was 100% pure white. What's happened?
Sweaty bumcrack.
Gotta rate the threat title :tongue:
thread*
Original post by Anonymous
Gotta rate the threat title :tongue:
Your water broke - you’re due to give birth any moment now - deep breaths, you’ve got this 👍🏻
don't worry , i get paranoid playing fortnite aswell

cause its every man for themselves
Wat a thread for Friday night :colonhash:
Reply 7
AAAAAAA v2.png
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
I was playing xbox. I twice over the course of a few hours. I then noticed my bum feeling like a wet/ slightly irritated feeling. Can't really describe it. I went to the bathroom and I wiped myself 3 times. For the first time, I noticed the tissue looked like it had been worn out and it wasn't 100% pure white. It looked slightly off coloured. It was like 90% ish white. The second and third time I wiped myself I went in a little further and there was absolutely nothing there. The tissue was 100% pure white. What's happened?

This isn't something I ever expected to talk about, but hey ho.
It's probably just sweat running into your bum crack. Pretty much any part of your body can sweat including your bum crack and surrounding areas and but cracks are like funnels which sweat will naturally head towards. If it comes from your actual bum hole go see GP.
Also, i'm moving this over to the health section just cos it's a slightly better place for it.

Quick Reply

Latest