depressed and dissapointed Watch

alexis7869
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Got my mock results back on monday and i got CCDD. My exams are in 79 days and i have already made notes. I do AS maths, biology, chemistry and physics. My friends got higher than me and they shove it in my faces. What do i do? I normally dont react to them and try to keep my head high but everythings getting to me. :,)
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by alexis7869; 2 weeks ago
nvm787
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I got those grades a few years ago and I was in your position exactly. I didnt end up doing well at the end because I always thought I didnt have enough time. 79 days might seem like nothing to you but its a lot to change things, despite what your teachers say. Your teachers might tell you you can only get one grade better but that's totally not true.

It might seem you have a lot to do but the secret is do things in small chunks. Its harder to think about studying 1 years worth of work in 79 days but its easier if you study a chapter every two or three days. Sacrifice your entertainment and focus on your studies. It is very very very possible to get at least Bs in your case, starting from today. Another thing is if you do waste time, don't let that make you waste the next day, you have to keep going and use every second.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • Harper Adams University
    Animals and Veterinary Sciences Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (114)
17.62%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (69)
10.66%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (111)
17.16%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (96)
14.84%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (63)
9.74%
How can I be the best version of myself? (194)
29.98%

Watched Threads