This discussion is closed.
hamza876
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Abd al-khaliq)
islam isnt a race :P
Bro you can't say owt because you think Lord Ahmed is not a muslim but he is.
Abd al-khaliq
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by hamza876)
Bro you can't say owt because you think Lord Ahmed is not a muslim but he is.
and i still think hes not but that doesnt mean im wrong when i said islam isnt a race
Ascend
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
nazir ahmed is not a muslim
Another one of your "not a muslim" claim. Can you back this one up or are you going to dodge it like the other?
Abd al-khaliq
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Ascend)
Another one of your "not a muslim" claim. Can you back this one up or are you going to dodge it like the other?
im not saying this due to the fact he raped people
the reason hes not a Muslim is simply because he entered the democratic system in the UK as an MP
Ascend
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
the reason hes not a Muslim is simply because he entered the democratic system in the UK as an MP
Still waiting for actually backing up the claim, unless you want us to think that "thou shall not enter the democratic system" as a commandment in the Quran.
Abd al-khaliq
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
okay no need to be rude
Mactotaur
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
democracy is attributing legislation to other than Allah and this is clearly kufr

One of the names of Allah is Al -Hakam meaning the judge, his judgement is the best
in the Quran the verses are clear:

أَفَحُكْمَ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ يَبْغُونَ وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ مِنَ اللَّهِ حُكْمًا لِّقَوْمٍ يُوقِنُونَ
Then is it the judgement of [the time of] ignorance they desire? But who is better than Allah in judgement for a people who are certain [in faith]

وَكَيْفَ يُحَكِّمُونَكَ وَعِندَهُمُ التَّوْرَاةُ فِيهَا حُكْمُ اللَّهِ ثُمَّ يَتَوَلَّوْنَ مِن بَعْدِ ذَٰلِكَ وَمَا أُولَٰئِكَ بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ
But how can they appoint you a judge while they (have) with them the Taurat, in it (is the) Command (of) Allah? Then they turn away after that, and not those (are) the believers.

وَلَا تَشْتَرُوا بِآيَاتِي ثَمَنًا قَلِيلًا وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْكَافِرُونَ
And whoever (does) not judge by what Allah has revealed, then those [they] (are) the disbelievers

وَأَنِ احْكُم بَيْنَهُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ
And that you judge between them by what Allah (has) revealed

إِنِ الْحُكْمُ إِلَّا لِلَّهِ
Legislation is not but for Allah

وَلَا يُشْرِكُ فِي حُكْمِهِ أَحَدًا
and He shares not His legislation with anyone

these verse are clear that judgement is ONLY for Allah, and he is the only one who legislates and judges.

أَمْ لَهُمْ شُرَكَاءُ شَرَعُوا لَهُم مِّنَ الدِّينِ مَا لَمْ يَأْذَن بِهِ اللَّهُ
Or have they other deities who have ordained for them a religion to which Allah has not consented

اتَّخَذُوا أَحْبَارَهُمْ وَرُهْبَانَهُمْ أَرْبَابًا مِّن دُونِ اللَّهِ وَالْمَسِيحَ ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ وَمَا أُمِرُوا إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُوا إِلَٰهًا وَاحِدًا لَّا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ سُبْحَانَهُ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ

They have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allah, and [also] the Messiah, the son of Mary. And they were not commanded except to worship one God; there is no deity except Him. Exalted is He above whatever they associate with Him.

^When the Prophet SAW was reciting this verse, 'Adi bin Hatim RA said "they do not worship him" (he thought the worshipping was prostrating, sacrificing etc). The prophet SAW responded by saying that the obediance they gave to the ones who changed the laws as in they made halal what is haram and haram what is halal was a form of worship and thus making their monks and rabbis as partners to Allah.

أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الَّذِينَ يَزْعُمُونَ أَنَّهُمْ آمَنُوا بِمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكَ وَمَا أُنزِلَ مِن قَبْلِكَ يُرِيدُونَ أَن يَتَحَاكَمُوا إِلَى الطَّاغُوتِ وَقَدْ أُمِرُوا أَن يَكْفُرُوا بِهِ وَيُرِيدُ الشَّيْطَانُ أَن يُضِلَّهُمْ ضَلَالًا بَعِيدًا
Have you not seen those who claim to have believed in what was revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you? They wish to refer legislation to Taghut, while they were commanded to reject it; and Satan wishes to lead them far astray.

These verses are clear, that legislation is for Allah and one whoever legislates is comitting major shirk
the proof is established from the Quran and Sunnah that the one who legislates is a disbeliever, if i am not mistaken the democratical system is "law for the people by the people" meaning everyone becomes a legislator, in the UK they elect people to legislate on their behalf. and if I'm wrong please inform me and indicate where ive gone wrong thanks.
I have to ask, if you're so sure participating in the political system is against your religion, do you not vote? Why don't you take up residence somewhere that more closely resembles your desired political system?
Abd al-khaliq
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Mactotaur)
I have to ask, if you're so sure participating in the political system is against your religion, do you not vote? Why don't you take up residence somewhere that more closely resembles your desired political system?

well i will not vote , and hopefully after education so i have a chance at getting a good job
Al-farhan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Bro you are doing takfiir far too easily.
You are on a dangerous path and you must be careful.
BlueIndigoViolet
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
i dont care what that says , hes not a muslim lol
rofl
BlueIndigoViolet
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
democracy is attributing legislation to other than Allah and this is clearly kufr

One of the names of Allah is Al -Hakam meaning the judge, his judgement is the best
in the Quran the verses are clear:

أَفَحُكْمَ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ يَبْغُونَ وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ مِنَ اللَّهِ حُكْمًا لِّقَوْمٍ يُوقِنُونَ
Then is it the judgement of [the time of] ignorance they desire? But who is better than Allah in judgement for a people who are certain [in faith]

وَكَيْفَ يُحَكِّمُونَكَ وَعِندَهُمُ التَّوْرَاةُ فِيهَا حُكْمُ اللَّهِ ثُمَّ يَتَوَلَّوْنَ مِن بَعْدِ ذَٰلِكَ وَمَا أُولَٰئِكَ بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ
But how can they appoint you a judge while they (have) with them the Taurat, in it (is the) Command (of) Allah? Then they turn away after that, and not those (are) the believers.

وَلَا تَشْتَرُوا بِآيَاتِي ثَمَنًا قَلِيلًا وَمَن لَّمْ يَحْكُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْكَافِرُونَ
And whoever (does) not judge by what Allah has revealed, then those [they] (are) the disbelievers

وَأَنِ احْكُم بَيْنَهُم بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ
And that you judge between them by what Allah (has) revealed

these verse are clear that judgement is ONLY for Allah, and he is the only one who legislates and judges.

أَمْ لَهُمْ شُرَكَاءُ شَرَعُوا لَهُم مِّنَ الدِّينِ مَا لَمْ يَأْذَن بِهِ اللَّهُ
Or have they other deities who have ordained for them a religion to which Allah has not consented

اتَّخَذُوا أَحْبَارَهُمْ وَرُهْبَانَهُمْ أَرْبَابًا مِّن دُونِ اللَّهِ وَالْمَسِيحَ ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ وَمَا أُمِرُوا إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُوا إِلَٰهًا وَاحِدًا لَّا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ سُبْحَانَهُ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ

They have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allah, and [also] the Messiah, the son of Mary. And they were not commanded except to worship one God; there is no deity except Him. Exalted is He above whatever they associate with Him.

^When the Prophet SAW was reciting this verse, 'Adi bin Hatim RA said "they do not worship him" (he thought the worshipping was prostrating, sacrificing etc). The prophet SAW responded by saying that the obediance they gave to the ones who changed the laws as in they made halal what is haram and haram what is halal was a form of worship and thus making their monks and rabbis as partners to Allah.

أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الَّذِينَ يَزْعُمُونَ أَنَّهُمْ آمَنُوا بِمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكَ وَمَا أُنزِلَ مِن قَبْلِكَ يُرِيدُونَ أَن يَتَحَاكَمُوا إِلَى الطَّاغُوتِ وَقَدْ أُمِرُوا أَن يَكْفُرُوا بِهِ وَيُرِيدُ الشَّيْطَانُ أَن يُضِلَّهُمْ ضَلَالًا بَعِيدًا
Have you not seen those who claim to have believed in what was revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you? They wish to refer legislation to Taghut, while they were commanded to reject it; and Satan wishes to lead them far astray.

These verses are clear, that legislation is for Allah and one whoever legislates is comitting major shirk
the proof is established from the Quran and Sunnah that the one who legislates is a disbeliever, if i am not mistaken the democratical system is "law for the people by the people" meaning everyone becomes a legislator, in the UK they elect people to legislate on their behalf. and if I'm wrong please inform me and indicate where ive gone wrong thanks.
my friends, Anjem Choudary has joined the chat lol - feel free to hop on a plane to Saudi
Last edited by BlueIndigoViolet; 2 weeks ago
Abd al-khaliq
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by BlueIndigoViolet)
my friends, Anjem Choudary has joined the chat lol
quoting the quran makes me anjem choudary .. :confused::confused:
BlueIndigoViolet
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
quoting the quran makes me anjem choudary .. :confused::confused:
nice try but this does : "democracy is attributing legislation to other than Allah and this is clearly kufr"

hope you realise those words were from a random guy in Arabia too (religions are made when the first conman finds his first victim)
Abd al-khaliq
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
nice try but this does : "democracy is attributing legislation to other than Allah and this is clearly kufr"

hope you realise those words were from a random guy in Arabia too (religions are made when the first conman finds his first victim)
i disagree
BlueIndigoViolet
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
i disagree
wow such intelligent points of arguments lol - if you do not agree with our democracy, and believe we should place some laws from some Arabic men in the 600s over these, noone is forcing you to stay - I hear flights to Riyadh are a bargain this time of year
Abd al-khaliq
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
wow such intelligent points of arguments lol - if you do not agree with our democracy, and believe we should place some laws from some Arabic men in the 600s over these, noone is forcing you to stay - I hear flights to Riyadh are a bargain this time of year
u make too many assumptions
BlueIndigoViolet
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
u make too many assumptions
love these short get of jail card statements youre using without any sort of argument.

you explicity stated this, backed up by some lunatic quotes...
"These verses are clear, that legislation is for Allah and one whoever legislates is comitting major shirk
the proof is established from the Quran and Sunnah that the one who legislates is a disbeliever, if i am not mistaken the democratical system is "law for the people by the people" meaning everyone becomes a legislator, in the UK they elect people to legislate on their behalf. "

If you want to accept and respect the laws of the land you live in and provides for you based on democratic principles while practicing your faith fine - don't speak for other Muslims, and the door is always open for you to leave and live in some Muslim theocracy lol and see how well that turns out for you.

(know i see the levels of degenerate belief the IS runaways had thanks lol)
Last edited by BlueIndigoViolet; 2 weeks ago
Abd al-khaliq
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
love these short get of jail card statements youre using without any sort of argument.

you explicity stated this, backed up by some lunatic quotes...
"These verses are clear, that legislation is for Allah and one whoever legislates is comitting major shirk
the proof is established from the Quran and Sunnah that the one who legislates is a disbeliever, if i am not mistaken the democratical system is "law for the people by the people" meaning everyone becomes a legislator, in the UK they elect people to legislate on their behalf. "

If you want to accept and respect the laws of the land you live in and provides for you based on democratic principles while practicing your faith fine - don't speak for other Muslims, and the door is always open for you to leave and live in some Muslim theocracy lol and see how well that turns out for you.

(know i see the levels of degenerate belief the IS runaways had thanks lol)
so is it not okay for someone to stay in the country unless they vote ? or can someone stay in the country without voting? there are currently no Muslim theocracies on the Earth apart from some fake islamic state which is pretty much gone

and yes the verses from the Quran are clear:

- so Allah says that legislation is for Allah only
- now person X comes and says legislation is fine for anyone
- person X has fallen into disbelief because he went against an explicit verse of the Quran
its not rocket science
BlueIndigoViolet
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
so is it not okay for someone to stay in the country unless they vote ? or can someone stay in the country without voting? there are currently no Muslim theocracies on the Earth apart from some fake islamic state which is pretty much gone

and yes the verses from the Quran are clear:

- so Allah says that legislation is for Allah only
- now person X comes and says legislation is fine for anyone
- person X has fallen into disbelief because he went against an explicit verse of the Quran
its not rocket science
its a problem when you fundementally disagree with all our laws and our concept of democracy, been around Anjem too long - i'll leave you to your Muslim cuckoo land where the book written by some dudes in Arabia makes all legislation lol
Professional G
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Glad to know I’m not the only one worried about Abd al-khaliq increasingly dangerous and anti democratic views which resembles views shared by Islamic extremists.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (128)
17.9%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (73)
10.21%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (123)
17.2%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (103)
14.41%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (70)
9.79%
How can I be the best version of myself? (218)
30.49%

Watched Threads