Lord nazir accused Watch

This discussion is closed.
Abd al-khaliq
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by BlueIndigoViolet)
its a problem when you fundementally disagree with all our laws and our concept of democracy, been around Anjem too long - i'll leave you to your Muslim cuckoo land where the book written by some dudes in Arabia makes all legislation lol
are u stupid i live like 200 miles away from anjem or something and i probably follow the law better than u
Abd al-khaliq
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Professional G)
Glad to know I’m not the only one worried about Abd al-khaliq increasingly dangerous and anti democratic views which resembles views shared by Islamic extremists.
im pretty sure theres non muslims against democracy too and i condemn terrorist groups completely
Professional G
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Abd al-khaliq)
im pretty sure theres non muslims against democracy too and i condemn terrorist groups completely
The Communists or Fascists who are seen as outcasts in society. Wouldn’t want to be associated with them. I didn’t say you are a terrorist. I just said you share views with extremists, not all extremists are terrorists. You probably hate Jews too and wish death to Israel and want Islam to take over the west.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Mactotaur
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Glad to know I’m not the only one worried about Abd al-khaliq increasingly dangerous and anti democratic views which resembles views shared by Islamic extremists.
He is far from the only one on this website. If you've seen my name around, you might notice I make a habit of arguing with this type of person (I clearly don't learn) - TSR is full of people who aren't exactly fans of the rule of law, from varying ideological positions.
Abd al-khaliq
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
The Communists or Fascists who are seen as outcasts in society. Wouldn’t want to be associated with them. I didn’t say you are a terrorist. I just said you share views with extremists, not all extremists are terrorists. You probably hate Jews too and wish death to Israel and want Islam to take over the west.
i believe in a God wow i share views with extremists
i breath wow i share actions with extremists
hey u eat u food u share actions with extremists WOW

(Original post by Mactotaur)
He is far from the only one on this website. If you've seen my name around, you might notice I make a habit of arguing with this type of person (I clearly don't learn) - TSR is full of people who aren't exactly fans of the rule of law, from varying ideological positions.
rule of law meaning british law? i mean i will follow it even if i dislike it just like anyone living here should lol i dont see either of ur points
Professional G
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Sounds like ISIS trump card has been activated. Hopefully Muslims in the country are smarter and resist radicalisation. Earlier, I was arguing against a ‘non muslim’ who wanted the Quran implemented in the UK and the eradication of Jews in the UK
Professional G
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
rule of law meaning british law? i mean i will follow it even if i dislike it just like anyone living here should lol i dont see either of ur points
I believe in God too. That doesn’t mean I’m against democracy and want to get rid of the democratic process. The UK was like that once, it was called the ‘Dark Ages’ We have a parliament now and I for one wouldn’t want to return to those times.
Last edited by Professional G; 2 weeks ago
Mactotaur
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Sounds like ISIS trump card has been activated. Hopefully Muslims in the country are smarter and resist radicalisation. Earlier, I was arguing against a ‘non muslim’ who wanted the Quran implemented in the UK and the eradication of Jews in the UK
The other fairly common ideology I've seen on this site is right-wing nationalist extremists, who funnily enough have lots in common with extremist interpretations of Islam.
username4477194
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
And they have racist grooming gangs
Abd al-khaliq
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I believe in God too. That doesn’t mean I’m against democracy and want to implement a holy book in society. The UK was like that once, it was called the ‘Dark Ages’ We have a parliament now and I for one wouldn’t want to return to those times.
okay u believe in a god .... seriously i cant believe it did u know people in daesh believe in a god........ did u know al qaeda believes in gods........ did u know most terrorists believe in a god .... this is crazy ....

okay and if someone is against democracy but still follows the law and respects the culture/tradition of the country then whats wrong with a person like this in the society, do u want everyone to agree with everything happening in a country or wat?
Abd al-khaliq
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
The other fairly common ideology I've seen on this site is right-wing nationalist extremists, who funnily enough have lots in common with extremist interpretations of Islam.
ive noticed that too , especially the new right wing which is pretty racist against jews theyre basically the same
Professional G
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Right win nationalism is just as bad. Sometimes there’s a few on here who are quite fond of Islam and seek to implement a extremist version of Islam in the UK. It’s sad how religion is used these days as a tool of radicalisation.
Professional G
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
okay u believe in a god .... seriously i cant believe it did u know people in daesh believe in a god........ did u know al qaeda believes in gods........ did u know most terrorists believe in a god .... this is crazy ....

okay and if someone is against democracy but still follows the law and respects the culture/tradition of the country then whats wrong with a person like this in the society, do u want everyone to agree with everything happening in a country or wat?
I don’t think you know how democracy works. You don’t have to agree with the outcome but that shouldn’t mean you should hate the process. It’s a fair process and it gives the voice to the people. Why would you want to take that away?
Abd al-khaliq
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I don’t think you know how democracy works. You don’t have to agree with the outcome but that shouldn’t mean you should hate the process. It’s a fair process and it gives the voice to the people. Why would you want to take that away?
The people in the UK want a democracy in the UK , enjoy it i guess
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (128)
17.9%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (73)
10.21%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (123)
17.2%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (103)
14.41%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (70)
9.79%
How can I be the best version of myself? (218)
30.49%

Watched Threads