The Student Room Group

Aiming to get 2 8's, 5 7's and 2 6's at GCSE!!

Gcse's are only months away.......... I've made this thread to motivate me to revise....
Original post by Zoeyyyyyyyy
Gcse's are only months away.......... I've made this thread to motivate me to revise....

Good luck - you can do it! :biggrin:
I'm worried about it as well, but don't worry and try to revise efficiently
Good luck ❤️
Original post by Zoeyyyyyyyy
Thxs for the encouragement.....good luck to you all too!!:smile:
Reply 4
Just remember when you do your exams that most of 16yo only like to get wasted and get into relationship.
By just reading a bloody book you already put more effort than 50% of the students, if you also managed to do 10 past papers for each gcse that 90% more effort than everyone else.
I did 15 past papers for maths got 20 marks above 9 you will be amazed how repetitive gcse questions are, so forget abaout 7's you can get 8-9 ez.
Also you are at this website which shows you do care so I am expecting you to get all 9's.
Original post by xipo7101
Just remember when you do your exams that most of 16yo only like to get wasted and get into relationship.
By just reading a bloody book you already put more effort than 50% of the students, if you also managed to do 10 past papers for each gcse that 90% more effort than everyone else.
I did 15 past papers for maths got 20 marks above 9 you will be amazed how repetitive gcse questions are, so forget abaout 7's you can get 8-9 ez.
Also you are at this website which shows you do care so I am expecting you to get all 9's.

Thank-you for the encouragement....good luck with ur a-levels!!:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest