UCL Private Student Accomodation for PGCE Student?

Watch
KLouiseK
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have just accepted my offer with UCL to be on the PGCE course this September but I am feeling overwhelmed with trying to find accommodation in London. Apparently UCL don't offer post grad accommodation to UK students?

Can anyone please recommend some sites I have been searching and searching and everywhere is ridiculously expensive with at least 35-40 mins plus on the train away from UCL. The maximum I can really afford is £185 per week for a 42 week contract.

Looking at the accommodation pictures within this price range they all seem pretty grim compared to if I were to find accommodation in Manchester for this price to go to UoM I would get much more for my money.

Can someone please advise me on what to do/where to look.
Student Roost - London
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi there,

Are you still looking for accommodation? Have you tried looking at private accommodation?

If you are able to expand your budget a little why not look into our private accommodation? At Student Roost we offer en-suites from £199 per week and offer tenancy lengths between 45-51 weeks which would mean for the remaining 3 weeks you will need to find a replacement tenant which we will hep with.

It is conveniently located 20 mins away from UCL which falls well within the distance you require. We are also offering a 2 weeks free early arrival if you book with us before the 31st Aug so hurry as rooms are selling out by the minute! For more info please see our website: https://www.studentroost.co.uk/accom...annequin-house

If you require any assistance please feel free to contact us!

Good luck accommodation hunting!

The Mannequin House Team
([email protected] .uk)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (18)
19.15%
I'm not sure (2)
2.13%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (26)
27.66%
I have already dropped out (3)
3.19%
I'm not a current university student (45)
47.87%

Watched Threads