chloekiabanks
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Is there anybody hoping to study Mechanical Engineering at Nottingham Uni this September? If so, what accommodation do you think is best?
mnot
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by chloekiabanks)
Is there anybody hoping to study Mechanical Engineering at Nottingham Uni this September? If so, what accommodation do you think is best?
Anywhere is fine, just pick the accommodation you most like.
All the accommodation on uni park is 5-10 minutes away (walk) so just decide what u like most en-suit, price, size etc.
From broadgate park to the engineering buildings is about 20 minutes (broadgate is the wrong side of campus for engineering but still very easy, i live their currently and do mech engineering)
Raleigh/SPC/ Jubilee campus 25-30 minutes
Google map all the halls to the 'coates' or 'pope' building to see for each specific uni park campus hall location relative to the engineering buildings
Personally i think the on-campus accommodation is better than broadgate/raleigh/SPC but anywhere will be fine.
LisaWO_o
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm looking to find a replacement for someone to take over my room for the next academic year (2019/2020) at Raleigh Park. It's a standard room plus, currently with 3 girls and 2 boys - 2nd floor. If you're interested, message me for more details.

it's £109 a week.

All rents are inclusive of bills, meaning you don’t have to worry about paying for extra bills during your stay.

It's a 20/25 minute journey to Uni Park if you take the free hopper bus in Jubilee campus.
It's a minute 5-minute walk to Jubilee Campus.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (144)
29.94%
No (337)
70.06%

Watched Threads