The Student Room Group

CPS Legal Trainee Scheme 2019

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Snookered
One of the things the CPS want us to demonstrate is a commitment to public service.

I have never worked in public service and am currently a paralegal at a very large corporate firm. I am struggling to figure out how I can demonstrate a commitment to public service, given my background.

I’m interested to know from the group what everyone else does? Are you all current civil servants? Have you all volunteered at various public service type events (whatever they may be?).

I was on of the online web chats they had where you can ask them (people working for CPs) questions and I asked this, they said that things like general voluntary work or things you’ve done which are connected to helping the public, show your commitment to the public service, I’m on the BPTC at the moment so trying to get as much pro bono and voluntary work in as possible
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 21
Has anyone heard back yet? Mine is still being reviewed.
Nope nothing yet! I’m assuming we must hear back sometime this week though
Original post by Kbo123
Nothing!
On the other thread a few people contacted the CPS about it, and they’ve said that it will be ‘early April’ given the number of applications

Original post by Kbo123
Apparently 1500 applied for 30 spots.
Which other thread?

Original post by Law101mancs
On the other thread a few people contacted the CPS about it, and they’ve said that it will be ‘early April’ given the number of applications
Reply 27
It's the "Crown Prosecution Service Legal Trainee Scheme 2019"
Original post by Cnat2013
Which other thread?
Decisions out
Thank you.
Original post by UserU12
It's the "Crown Prosecution Service Legal Trainee Scheme 2019"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending