carterholloway18
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Any questions that you think even have a slight chance of coming up, pop it down below... Let's help each other. I do Othello, Great Gatsby, Skirrid Hill, Streetcar and Handmaids wow i just realised i do a lotwhat a life anyway any predictions pop them down below: DDDD
loubond_007
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Im doing the exact same spec as you so don’t even worrying 😂

My teacher said that AQA probably won’t give us the theme of isolation and insecurity for the compare prose question (handmaids and streetcar) because that was what it was on the last two papers and this is a newish spec.

I’m really struggling with Skirrid hill im ngl so if you have any advice I’d be forever grateful 😂
(Original post by carterholloway18)
Any questions that you think even have a slight chance of coming up, pop it down below... Let's help each other. I do Othello, Great Gatsby, Skirrid Hill, Streetcar and Handmaids wow i just realised i do a lotwhat a life anyway any predictions pop them down below: DDDD
evur
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hello! If it's not on isolation or insecurity what do we think it'll be? I'm thinking maybe something similar - maybe alienation?
loubond_007
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey I think it might be something on identity to be fair, interesting one to take a stand on and could be fun I guess??
(Original post by evur)
Hello! If it's not on isolation or insecurity what do we think it'll be? I'm thinking maybe something similar - maybe alienation?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (46)
37.1%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (12)
9.68%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (5)
4.03%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (29)
23.39%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (22)
17.74%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (10)
8.06%

Watched Threads