The new Arsenal Londyn Watch

k.mist4rz
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hello Gunners!

It has been eight months since Unai Emery became the coach of Arsenal Londyn.

A few days ago I came to the conclusion that I can't find any difference between Arsenal Emery and Arsenal Wenger.

I would like to start off by we still lose our best players for nothing.
Aron Ramsey, started yesterday's match in the first lineup, which means that in this position no one looks better than him, after the season he will leave us for free.

We still can not make a real fight for the championship. Yes, I know it is the first season of Unai Emery at Arsenal, but for example, Antonio Conte in Chelsea could completely change this team in his first season.

Going back to the first match against Bate Borysow, embarrassing matches are still happening to us.

What do you think about it? Do you think that the Arsenal of Unai Emery changed as much as the players in the club media say?
IMD16
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by k.mist4rz)
Hello Gunners!

It has been eight months since Unai Emery became the coach of Arsenal Londyn.

A few days ago I came to the conclusion that I can't find any difference between Arsenal Emery and Arsenal Wenger.

I would like to start off by we still lose our best players for nothing.
Aron Ramsey, started yesterday's match in the first lineup, which means that in this position no one looks better than him, after the season he will leave us for free.

We still can not make a real fight for the championship. Yes, I know it is the first season of Unai Emery at Arsenal, but for example, Antonio Conte in Chelsea could completely change this team in his first season.

Going back to the first match against Bate Borysow, embarrassing matches are still happening to us.

What do you think about it? Do you think that the Arsenal of Unai Emery changed as much as the players in the club media say?
Yh but that was the same with pep guardiola. Do you not remember seeing Manchester City lose 4-0 to Everton in the first season. What has happened now? He has one a premier league title, and a caraboa cup.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (127)
17.81%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (73)
10.24%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (123)
17.25%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (103)
14.45%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (70)
9.82%
How can I be the best version of myself? (217)
30.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed