an A level subject called information technology with a syllabus code of (9626) Watch

saad karadsheh
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hello everyone, im an A-level student currently doing business and information technology.
i have a few issues with information technology (theory) as i do not have a revision guide that can help me do well in my up coming exam, the A level Cambridge book of information technology, in my opinion is not enough for me to prepare for my exam, is there anyway my fellow students can help me with? like advice? or any revision notes that i can find? thank you for your time.
Innuendo496
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
What exam board ? I haven't got any notes for my ICT A level ( nothing decent any case) so I just go through the specifacion for the theory and look into it myself ( I actually rather enjoy it!) A good website to use is "Teach Ict " - they cover the majority of course content for my exam board. Good luck.
saad karadsheh
Rep:
?
Cambridge, and the syllabus code is (9626),the resources given such as the text book does not give any information that helps the student solve any past paper question due to the lack of information. Thank you for the website given, does it cover the whole material?
(Original post by Innuendo496)
What exam board ? I haven't got any notes for my ICT A level ( nothing decent any case) so I just go through the specifacion for the theory and look into it myself ( I actually rather enjoy it!) A good website to use is "Teach Ict " - they cover the majority of course content for my exam board. Good luck.
Innuendo496
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by saad karadsheh)
Cambridge, and the syllabus code is (9626),the resources given such as the text book does not give any information that helps the student solve any past paper question due to the lack of information. Thank you for the website given, does it cover the whole material?
Most of my exam board (wjec) - I presume that it's supposed to cover all the exam boards. Hope you find it useful.
saad karadsheh
Rep:
?
Thank you for your help.
(Original post by Innuendo496)
Most of my exam board (wjec) - I presume that it's supposed to cover all the exam boards. Hope you find it useful.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University for the Creative Arts
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    Sun, 20 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (56)
67.47%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.69%
Yes but I might change my mind (9)
10.84%

Watched Threads