The Student Room Group

A-Level

I'm in Year 11 picking my A-levels for sixth form and I want to be a Dentist , I've looked around at various uni's and half have said that I need Biology, Chemistry and Maths and others have said that I don't have to do maths. I know that maths would look really go on my applications but I'm really not trying to do maths at A-level lol

So I've gone for Biology Chemistry and Physcology. Is that a good mix?
you don't need maths, most people do it, but if you're not enjoying maths at gcse you certainly won't at a level when things get a lot harder! i do bio chem and politics and still got interviews-just waiting to see if i get an offer now!! but it is doable without maths:smile:
That is very reassuring lol do you know any unis that are good for dentistry by any chance?
Original post by applesandalevels
you don't need maths, most people do it, but if you're not enjoying maths at gcse you certainly won't at a level when things get a lot harder! i do bio chem and politics and still got interviews-just waiting to see if i get an offer now!! but it is doable without maths:smile:
Original post by applesandalevels

I agree

Quick Reply

Latest