Girls, your opinions on guys wearing rings

Watch this thread
Prussianxo
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
What's your opinion on guys wearing rings? Personally I hate the big chunky ones with weird skulls or engravings, but I don't mind thin band like styles.
Typinggggg...
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Prussianxo)
What's your opinion on guys wearing rings? Personally I hate the big chunky ones with weird skulls or engravings, but I don't mind thin band like styles.
I don't mind guys wearing rings. I only like the small ones though.
username3890778
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
nah it’s not nice in my opinion. A bracelet is nice but a ring :/ it’s a turn off but if it was like to remember their mum or something then it’s kl
HumbleBee_x
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I dont mind at all tbh
Prussianxo
Rep:
(Original post by #love2learn)
I don't mind guys wearing rings. I only like the small ones though.
(Original post by HumbleBee_x)
I dont mind at all tbh
Do either of you like it though, as in feel as though it adds to a guy
Typinggggg...
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Do either of you like it though, as in feel as though it adds to a guy
I like it, I feel it brings out a guys personality.
Why u asking?
Everything OK?
Prussianxo
Rep:
(Original post by #love2learn)
I like it, I feel it brings out a guys personality.
Why u asking?
Everything OK?
I was just talking to my cousin about it and he likes the bigger ones and I was saying I didn't like them
cassywalker
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
i find them really nice. the big ones look good as well (not on all guys though)
Prussianxo
Rep:
(Original post by cassywalker)
i find them really nice. the big ones look good as well (not on all guys though)
What guys do they look good on, or do you just know
susu6679
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
i like it, as long as its not too much or the super chunky ones
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Love a good skull ring, me.
Ibby_
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
If a guy wears a band it actually is quite fit. especially if they have tattoos. But when I say they're fit I mean they have to have the right body to look good with that look.
Ibby_
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
You really find men who wear bracelets attractive???
(Original post by Rainfall)
nah it’s not nice in my opinion. A bracelet is nice but a ring :/ it’s a turn off but if it was like to remember their mum or something then it’s kl
username3890778
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Ibby_)
You really find men who wear bracelets attractive???
not girly ones
Typinggggg...
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I was just talking to my cousin about it and he likes the bigger ones and I was saying I didn't like them
Yh the small ones are better.
Ibby_
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
aren't bracelets made for girls tho, whereas rings are made for both genders bc of marriage ones?
not girly ones
username3890778
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Ibby_)
aren't bracelets made for girls tho, whereas rings are made for both genders bc of marriage ones?
rings when its for marriage its cool. but a guy with so many rings is :/
Ibby_
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Yeh, I only like bands on men or rings like that
rings when its for marriage its cool. but a guy with so many rings is :/
Prussianxo
Rep:
There's so many conflicting opinions in this thread
Prussianxo
Rep:
(Original post by Ibby_)
you can get guys bracelets such asName:  KJ2BBB0903-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Views: 89
Size:  9.2 KB
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (1)
50%
No (0)
0%
I didn't use it to prepare (1)
50%

Watched Threads