The Student Room Group

HELP PLS Kent or SHeffiled LAw??

Hello I am having a hard time deciding which one to choose between Kent and Sheffield for Law with French Law
This is for my insurance option and they both have the same entry requirements
Kent is waay higher in the Complete Uni Guide for Law 2019 however Sheffield is lower BUT in the Russel Group
I have visited both and really loved both of them so IDK it's really frustrating
If you've got any advice or have been to any of the two or literally anything please please leave a reply THANK YOU!!!
Original post by pizzamalia
Hello I am having a hard time deciding which one to choose between Kent and Sheffield for Law with French Law
This is for my insurance option and they both have the same entry requirements
Kent is waay higher in the Complete Uni Guide for Law 2019 however Sheffield is lower BUT in the Russel Group
I have visited both and really loved both of them so IDK it's really frustrating
If you've got any advice or have been to any of the two or literally anything please please leave a reply THANK YOU!!!

Kent is probably a more sensible option as it is higher for Law. RG unis aren't the be-all and end-all tbf :biggrin:
Original post by kazzykat95
Kent is probably a more sensible option as it is higher for Law. RG unis aren't the be-all and end-all tbf :biggrin:

Aye, neither are rankings.
The VIP lot needed tickets.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending