revision Watch

amelia_ashby27
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
tomorrow i start my second set of mock exams in practice for my GCSEs. i am really struggling when it comes to revision so was wondering if anyone has any revision tips or advice that i can use to help me get the grades i am capable of getting and to help me achieve all my grades to get into college. thank you.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
nintysixthousand
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
do lots of past papers!
amelia_ashby27
Rep:
?
(Original post by nintysixthousand)
do lots of past papers!
thank you i will
emilybond:)
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Be kinda disciplined with yourself as much as possible like make a timetable and try to stick to it, practise questions are better than just note taking - good revision in short sections is better than hours of endless revision in which your not focused. Try not to stress as much as possible as well, just try your best at the end of the day also do the subjects you don't like first and get that revision out of the way like as your first topic of the day and do the one you do like after.
(Original post by amelia_ashby27)
tomorrow i start my second set of mock exams in practice for my GCSEs. i am really struggling when it comes to revision so was wondering if anyone has any revision tips or advice that i can use to help me get the grades i am capable of getting and to help me achieve all my grades to get into college. thank you.
amelia_ashby27
Rep:
?
(Original post by emilybond:))
Be kinda disciplined with yourself as much as possible like make a timetable and try to stick to it, practise questions are better than just note taking - good revision in short sections is better than hours of endless revision in which your not focused. Try not to stress as much as possible as well, just try your best at the end of the day also do the subjects you don't like first and get that revision out of the way like as your first topic of the day and do the one you do like after.
thank you so much for your help. i will try that.😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • Harper Adams University
    Animals and Veterinary Sciences Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (112)
17.58%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (68)
10.68%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (110)
17.27%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (93)
14.6%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (63)
9.89%
How can I be the best version of myself? (191)
29.98%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed